Chapter 2

Kaida's P.O.V
I still can't get the image of those men out of my head. I've asked Haru to fly around and look for anymore trouble that's happening around Awa. I have Kuro around my shoulders and he is looking around for trouble as well. As I'm looking around I notice the black haired man from yesterday. I see him with a group of people. Could those people be his friends?

I narrow my eyes and see a dragon hand on the white haired male. I decided it's not best to be seen by him so I nudge Shizu and he goes galloping in another direction away from the group. I spot the green haired guy laughing and I notice the wanted posters.

"Well, it'll be easier to persuade them now since they are wanted." I get off of Shizu and grab his reins while walking towards the green haired man.

"Who will be easy to persuade?" The black haired man curiously asks.

The green haired guy turns around in shock seeing me and the black haired man. "Are you in position to be laughing? They posted a description of your face too, didn't they?"

"Me? Really?"

"HAHAHA!" This face looks funny too!"

"It's your face."

"I couldn't quite hear you."

"IT'S YOUR FACE!" The black haired man yells.

They both end up tearing off the posters and burning them while Shizu, Kuro, and I sweatdrop at the scene.

"They both have really bad eyesight." I'm just looking at the scene and I'm asking myself how they haven't noticed me yet.

"Seriously."

"Oh yeah! You two!"

"Huh?"

"I remember why I wanted to do. I came to meet both of you!"

"Oh sorry, But I'm not going to a shop like that again." What shop is he talking about because I'm kinda worried but not really. I hear Kuro quietly hissing and he is up straight ready to strike and protect me.

"No, no. You're wrong. Actually today. I want both of you." He says while grabbing both of our hands. I hear people whispering and they think we are weird because they think we're lovers. It starts to get awkward and I secretly sneak away and I put up my hood on my cloak and I someone managed to get away and he hasn't noticed that I left.

                                      ~Time Skip~

I was walking next to Shizu, with Kuro and Haru in saddle bags attached to the back of the saddle. (The saddle bags are specially made so they can breathe) Shizu's ears twitch and I look up to the noise and I notice to group I saw early. I notice them at a place that I don't even want to describe.

"AHH! Hak! What are you doing there?!" So that's his name. Hak.

"No, this isn't what it looks like. He made me come... he's gone?!" Hak jumps of the railing, looking mad.

"What are you doing here in broad daylight?"

"What are you guys doing here?" Hak fires back at his group.

"Kija says he feels the Green Dragon's presence from around here. I didn't think it'd be a place like this, and you'd be here."