Chapter 5

Six months have passed since that night with Casper; I finally let him into the home but only after he promised not to yell or punish me. Ivy, Casper and I graduated from high school a month ago; and I've graduated from Dartmouth's online college, too. 

After the graduation ceremony, papa and I announced my college graduation to the entire family; all were pleasantly surprised, even daddy.  Daddy and I are slowly repairing our relationship; during this entire time, I've remained at pops and gramps' house, even after being asked to move back home. 

So, back to the night six months ago, I finally allowed Casper into the house; we cleared the air and we started dating that very night. The BDSM aspect of our lives didn't come into play until three months ago; when I was comfortable with my relationship with Casper and my social anxiety was stable with Casper's help. Casper has slowly introduced me to the BDSM lifestyle and now it is fully integrated into our lives and I'm not complaining as it helps with my anxiety, too; it helps me not freak out about new people or situations. 

In two months, well less than two months, Casper and I are heading off to college together; not together exactly as I'm going Dartmouth and Casper is attending Brown University. We will spend every weekend together and one weeknight, too, since we're both living in dorms at our universities. 

Casper and I are cuddling on my bed watching 'Superman Vs. Batman'; as he's leaning against the headboard with my back against his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest, tucked under his chin. 

"Baby boy," Casper says as the credits play on the screen. 

"Yes, daddy?" I respond softly; snuggling further into his chest. 

"Tomorrow we're going to the club I took you to a week ago; I'm a member there, remember?" 

"Okay and yes, I remember," I softly respond. 

"We'll be watching a demonstration in the private viewing area."

MY pulse jumps slightly as I've been to a few different clubs the last three months but never seen a demonstration before; usually we dance, have a few non-alcoholic drinks, maybe dinner and use a playroom. 

 "Calm down, baby boy and tell me what's wrong?" Casper soothes into my ear; running his gently up and down my arms. 

"I, um, I'm a little nervous about what to expect tomorrow night."

He chuckles as he kisses the back of my head; "No need to be nervous baby; tomorrow night's demonstration is of Master Troye and his submissive, Quinn. The demonstration isn't a full scene ending in intercourse on stage; they'll be doing that in one of the private rooms."

"Are we using a playroom tomorrow night, too?" I shyly ask; playing with his fingers. 

"Would you like too; do a scene in a private room?" 

Nodding shyly; yes, I'm comfortable in this lifestyle but my anxiety still rears its ugly head sometimes. 

"Yes please," I softly respond. 

"Then we'll do one after the demonstration; let gramps and pops know we'll be home around 2 a.m." 

Yes, Casper moved in a month and a half ago; pops and gramps suggested this arrangement to me two weeks before Casper moved in. Cameron and Calista, Casper's parents, were sad to see him moved out but we visit them regularly and my family; so that lessened the sadness for them. We are not working this summer since we're heading off to college in August. 

"May we visit our families on Saturday?" 

Casper turns me in his hold, having me straddle his hips and sit on his lap; over his hardening cock with a smile; "Yes, baby boy, I'll call mama and Malakai soon to set this up."