Beatlese Currency

I'd like to apologize that the last two lessons were so brief. You just can't say much with months and days of the week, I guess. Never mind all of that, let's get into this lesson which will be in detail.

Those who speak Beatlese do not use the currency that other people who don't speak this fab language use. Come on people, let the fun begin, we've got a future and it's rushing in! (Please please tell me someone else gets that)

Anyway, we use a different currency titled Money-That's What I Want (MTWIW). What's the difference between this and normal money?

All of our dollars say they're worth $1 million. While that's technically true, they are all worth the same amount as currency you're used to.

Ringo MTWIW=$1

George MTWIW= $5

John MTWIW= $10/20

Paul MTWIW=$50/100

They all say $1,000,000 because that's what our precious Beatles are worth to us.

That's not all we have

That's not all we have. Our coins (beatlecoins) have the exact same concept.

Ringo beatlecoins=pennies

George beatlecoins=nickels

John beatlecoins=dimes

Paul beatlecoins=quarters

Just like any type of currency, it is pol illegal to deface it

Just like any type of currency, it is pol illegal to deface it. That's the equivalent of hurting our darling boys.

Only those fluent in Beatlese are allowed to print MTWIW. However, any Beatlese speaker may use it.

But in all seriousness, do not use it in real situations. You may get arrested. Please please just use it when you are with another Beatlese speaker.

Also, if you use a different type of currency in your daily life (pounds/euros), just put these simple guidelines to what it should relatively equal there.

Also, just a little plug for the new Beatlese Quizlet that we have! If you'd ever like to practice, here it is:

https://quizlet.com/nl/644024789/beatlese-flash-cards/

Endless ta to Ringo_McLennison for creating it 😉