Dog-thing? Trouble!

Small A/n; jase's true colours are going to bubble up, and if you don't feel comfortable reading it then just skip to the end and there will be a small explanation.
—————————————————————-

All good things had to come to an end. Although you didn't think school was bad, you just had a lot of fun, for once.
Mummers surrounded you, all of them about different information about last night. Some involved "i heard that someone was planning on attacking a purple dragon, because they were tired of being picked on" or "no way! I think that idiot that vandalised the library, decided to go for the purple dragons!" and "that makes no sense! I think some moron decided to go for the purple dragons technology!" Some of the other rumours made some sense, while others didn't. Then again, if I had told anyone that giant, mutant, fighting, talking, turtles had taken the tech, no one would believe you! every one would think you were crazy! speaking of crazy, you have to think of a crazy good lie. Like you said before, no way someone's going to believe you. You looked up mouthing an 'oh', you had reached your locker without realising it. "I really need to pay attention. I've been lost in my thoughts way too much lately." you grumbled slightly under your breath. Just as you were about to rip your locker door open, a small tap met your shoulder. You whipped around only to see none other than jase. "Don't do that!" you whispered-yelled lightly punching his shoulder. "Ow! Hey! Can't a boyfriend greet his girlfriend in the morning?" his question made your breath hitch slightly. You hated when he used that word. You hummed as an idea popped into your head. Trying your best not to smirk, you then replied with. "Tell me when he shows up" you snickered shoving everything you don't need in your locker pulling out what you did. Jase's teeth gritted together, as he glared at your back. You looked back at him only to see him grab your arm and drag you away from your locker. You looked at him, walking up to his pace. "Jase this hurts-" you were cut off by him yelling 'shut up' and kicking the front doors of the school open. Jase brought you to the side of the school and blocked off any exits you had, with his arms. "I've done everything to be nice to you! We needed your muscle and background! You were the perfect fit for our bodyguard! No real family here in new york! Well fit! And if you had gone missing, your aunt wouldn't be able to find you with the little amount of money she has. Now listen up, we know where you live, your favourite places to go, and all of your weaknesses. So don't think you can just run away, you're going to continue to be our bodyguard with no further complaints." with that said jase moved off of you and walked back inside, leaving you shocked. Finally you spoke up "i didn't know jase could be intimidating!" yes, that was the only thing you decided to process. You hummed rubbing your arm as you walked back inside. "Right on the biggest bruise i have" you thought to yourself stopping in front of your locker. "..well not much to lose now" you mumbled pulling on your purple dragon varsity jacket. You smirked pulling your mask on. "I'll stay after school to find out what i missed." you placed your mask on and grabbed your bat. Slamming your locker door shut you walked up the staircase, heading for the roof. "Man no one even saw me put these on, people need to pay more attention it's starting to annoy me." you mumbled to yourself fiddling around with your bat. "I, Casey Jones, want to- no wait! I know!"

***

This, this made you smile. You held up (favourite animal!skull) mask in your hand, and a lacrosse stick in the other. You placed your mask on and grabbed the bag of lacrosse balls. "I'm so glad i did lacrosse for a couple of years! These balls are tough, heavy, and leave one hell of a bruise if thrown at someone" you smiled brightly lifting up tape and small explosives. "Exploding lacrosse balls? Yes please!" you cheered as you made your new weaponry. "Oh! How about- ohmigosh yes!" you picked up a ball and cut it open pouring smoke bomb powder into it. "If I throw this hard enough on the ground the smoke should create a heavy enough smoke screen for me to escape in any bad situation! Oh! I know" you picked up two goaly gloves and stuffed one with a metal bar. "Ok then i just wire this to the tips of the fingers, add this heavy battery aaand!" you spoke to yourself pulling the glove on. You clutched your hands into fists and the bar you implanted started to spark with electricity. "Damn i'm cool! Gongalla! Gongalla..? Yeah ok gongalla" you hummed and placed the gloves down. "Smoke bombs, bombs, electricity, motorbike, i think i should be good." you nodded in a provel and placed everything into a duffle bag. "I should trick out my motorbike to shoot fireworks" you mumbled slipping your mask and jacket in the bag too. "Later, I should go to what class i have left." you ran over to the staircase running down it. You stuffed your bag in your locker and sprinted off to class. "I'm going to spend the rest of the day making up what I missed in my other classes!" you grumbled and slipped into your class. The game is on.