7

Jimin pov

I was going to go to the address but something stop me what if he will hate me when he sees that I'm a boy I was so into him that I forgot to tell him know I just afraid what should I do..

Me:
Never mind I can't help with ur problem I'm ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ

Daddykookie:
Why baby boy I won't to see u

Babyjimin:
But u won't like me when u see me

Daddykookie:
How would u know u won't come

Babyjimin:
I just know u don't even know the real me

Daddykookie:
The tell me the real u

Babyjimin:
But ur going to hate me😢

Daddykookie:
How would u know that I won't hate u no matter what

Babyjimin:
Promise...

Daddykookie:
Promise

Babyjimin:
ok..
Well I'm a boy

Daddykookie:
ok...

Babyjimin:
Are u mad

Daddykookie:
No but u should have told me an d the reason why I'm not mad is because I bio and I like both gender

Babyjimin:
Sorry can I still come to ur house pwease~

Daddykookie:
U are so luck u cute and I'm horny so yeah

Babyjimin: thx daddy

Jungkook pov:
I was a little surprise when she told me a she was a he
Which was unexpected so I decided to punish him when he gets here.

Time skip~

Jimin pov

I knocked on jungkook door and I waited until i Heard him unlock his door and when he see me his eyes widened when he sees me I was wearing this~

He pulled me in his house and close the door smashed his list tomorrow, kiss me hard I moaned between the kiss and then he my waist and pick me and walked me to what I think is a bedroom he lad me down on the bed and then tuck off my shirt and sta...

He pulled me in his house and close the door smashed his list tomorrow, kiss me hard I moaned between the kiss and then he my waist and pick me and walked me to what I think is a bedroom he lad me down on the bed and then tuck off my shirt and started to kiss down my neck I moaned and took off his shirt and when I saw his ads I drooled I could keep my eyes off then then I look back at him and saw him smirking at me and I blushed"u like what u see baby" I nodded and kissed him again I took off his pants and saw the budge that was in his pants he did the same for mine and I was wearing my lace panties~

Jungkook pov

When I saw his lace panties I was turned"did u wear these for daddy" he nodded and I took them off and saw his big ass which made my dick really hard I kissed him"Nauuu"he moaned which was so hot I got the labs from my the table by my bed and put the on my fingers I Went closer to his entrance put one finger in side of him and he moaned I was about to put another one but he stop me" I already prepared myself" I look at him"u touch ur self baby boy" "yes dadd~Auu"I didn't let him finish and trusted in him"daddy it hurts" he cried out"it ok it will get better" I wanted a little before  he said to move I didn't Waste time i thrust into him fast and deep he was a moaning mess I didn't stop"DADDY uannn" he moan I was close to comming and thrust even faster I could tell that he was about to come too and we both came with loud moans~

Author pov
Don't judge me this is my first smut that I have ever did so if u don't like it the company what u won't to see for next time bye hope u liked it vote for me ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ  (ಥ﹏ಥ)