EDINBURGH

I stared outside the window,
Rain was pouring heavily outside.
I always wanted to leave Glasgow and move to a new city, and tomorrow i'll be leaving for Edinburgh. I don't know why but my heart felt heavy today, moving to a whole new city without mum and dad gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I sighed.

My mind was full of questions. I wondered "how my new school THE LIBERTON ACADEMY will be?", " will I be able to make friends there?", "will the hostellers treat me good?"

"UGHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed.

"Darling! Are you done with your packing?" Mum entered.
"Lana you're not yet done with your packing. You're going to stay alone from tomorrow and I won't be there to help you out with your tasks anymore. Grow up!" Mum said in an angry tone looking at the mess I created.

"MUM, I don't WANNA GO! I want to stay with you. I will miss dad so much. And how can I stay without Delphie. Please mom!" I stomped my foot.

Hugging me, "Don't worry Lana, you'll be starting a new life from tomorrow. And believe me honey you'll be loving it. And we'll be visiting you often and there is a long Christmas break right so cheer up!"

"But mom......." I started.

"No more arguments please. Its 11 o'clock go to sleep, you've to leave at 6. Goodnight, sleep well."

I took all the necessities and chained my bag.

My eyes teared up.
Living without my family is going to be hard. I always wanted to leave this house whenever my parents gave me good beating but today when the day has come I so don't want to leave this place.

I put my headphones on and played the songs of my favorite band ONE DIRECTION.

I stared at the ceiling and drifted off after sometime.

"Get up! Lana it's 5.30. You'll be late" my mom shook me.

"Haannnnnnnnnnn!" I yawned.

"Go get ready please."

It was cold. I took a hot shower bath and blow dried my hair. I was in no mood to dress up so I wore the casual tee my aunt gifted me two years back and a pink colored denim jeans.

On the breakfast table my mom served me garlic bread with some tomato soup.

"Lana, I'm going to miss you so much." Dad sighed.

"Finally I will get rid of you bitch. Haha, just kidding I'll miss you too." Delphie, my fourteen year old, sister sighed.

Dad booked a cab for me.

"Take care honey!" Dad bade me goodbye.
I hugged Delphie tightly, "I'll miss you."
My mom said, "don't be a nasty kid there be good. Bye!"

I got in my cab.

I watched the three of them through the windows until the car took a sharp bend.

I took out the family photograph I packed in my bag. I ran my fingers over the frame.

"I'll miss you." I gasped.

I reached the airport.

My flight was at 8.30.

Soon I boarded the airplane. I was too tired so I drifted off.