FIRST SIGHT

I sipped on my favorite chocolate mocha coffee.

Two girls fighting outside the canteen  line caught my attention.
One of them was quite fat with a short height and the other one literally looked like those extremely beautiful characters described in books. She had perfect features, blue eyed with long black hair. Her figure was too perfect and she was tall like me.

"This was my line, I'm literally waiting for last 15 minutes. " the chubby one said.

"So what?, please talk with respect." The other one said.

"You don't deserve it. " the chubby one said.

"Who are they?" I asked curiously.

"She is Kim Anderson." John said pointing towards the chubby one.

"Kim is really innocent and dumb. She is in 10th grade." Said Katy

"And who is she?" I asked still looking at the too - good - to - be - real girl.

"Oh, she is a bitch. Her name is  Britney Jones." Said Emily in a disgusted tone.

"Don't go by her looks. She is too good in sports but none of the students like her because of the things she had done." Eric added.

"She is in grade 11 section D. Only two of her classmates likes her, Becky and Giselle." Said John.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"You'll know soon. " Emily said.

I gazed at her with curiosity. I wondered what this beautiful creature did which made everyone hate her.

"Excuse me. " a voice behind me said.

I looked behind.

"Can I take this chair?" He said pointing towards the chair kept beside me.

"S-s-s-sure." I stuttered.

"AMAZING!" I exclaimed under my breath. He totally looked like a Greek god.

"Who's this guy?" I asked.

"He's Jake Swift. He's in grade 11 section B." John stated.

"Every girl crushes on him. " Eric said, jealousy in his tone.

"Yeah." Emily said mockingly.

We laughed.

My friends were gossiping about so many topics but i kept thinking about that Jake guy, he was just so perfect.

"Hey listen y'all, please tell me something about Jake." I said blushing.

"Did you get a crush on him too? Nothing surprising though." Eric said.

"But it's of no use Lana. He even rejected Britney, though she used many dirty ways to get him." Said Emily.

"He is least interested in girls after her last girlfriend died in an accident. He thinks he's unlucky for any girl he'll be with. " said Katy.

"Britney is still after him. " said John.

"He didn't accept Britney cause he thinks he's unlucky?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

I imagined them together. They would've made a perfect couple.

"No, actually she is like a Playgirl, she cheated on her ex boyfriends and she dates multiple number of guys at a time. And, Jake is totally different, he was very loyal to the girl he was with. So he thought she wasn't his type." Said Katy.

"Oh." I nodded.

I wondered if we would talk any day. I just hoped I get to talk to him.

(Bell rang)

We went back to our classes.
.