The Journey Part 2

It was dark as I waited to see if any others would come to the dock tonight. It was me, Hazel, and Fiver here right now. There was a rustle and I jumped in surprise.

"Dewdrop?" Hazel called out.

Then a rabbit appeared trotting towards us.

"It's Blackberry and Bluebell. And we brought Dandelion and Hawkbit too." Blackberry says.

"You better get down here before your seen." I tell them.

"Right you are." Blackberry says as he comes down here.

"Wait wait wait, is this everyone? Where are the does? I presumed there would be does." Hawkbit says.

"I'm a doe." I tell them.

"But what about the rest of the does? We need more than just one to survive." He says to me.

"Maybe we should go back. Try and convince the others." Hazel says.

"She's not coming Hazel." Fiver tells him in a sad tone.

There was a clang and then a small cilender object floating down the river. What are the humans doing to our home? Where are these things coming from? They all seem to think the same thing, as some of them voiced there thoughts.

"Come on, let's go." Hazel says.

"Not so fast!" My father yells from above us.

"Owsla!" I say as we all try to get away.

"You are under arrest for spreading dissension and inciting to mutiny." He yells.

" You more than anyone need to listen, captain Holly." Fiver begins to tell him. "Something is coming to this place. Something foul and feirce."

"Just let us go." Hazel says as he steps forward.

"There are more of us than there are of you, father." I tell him as I step forward.

He glares at me and I glare back. I have never had the best relationship with him. I was small, and he did not want to have a small daughter.

Bigwig ran up to us and stepped infront of Holly. Everyone gasped as the saw him.

"The Therah nearly tore my ears off after I let you in. Told me I'm lucky I'm not kicked out of the Owsla!" He yelled as he came forward a step towards Hazel. " Lucky to still have my privlages! Well..." He took a pause then turned around towards my father " well I'm sick of being in the Owsla."

A smile came across my lips as I heard those words. He was the best fighter in the Owsla, and now, he was on our side. Bigwig backed Holly up back onto the top of the bridge while telling him that he was sick of being in this warren. He intimidated Holly and his other bucks and they ran away.

"Let's go, before they come back with more if the Owsla." I said as I came out from under the bridge.

"Let's go everyone, along the side of the stream then through the medow into the woods. Come on." Hazel says.

We were trotting for a while and we eventually came to a small cliff. It was just a drop of dirt by a tree. Hazel and Bigwig made it up fine, as well as most of the others. Fiver had a bit of trouble, but he eventually was able to get up. I, however, could not get up if it where the death if me.

"Stormi, let's go. Now!" Bigwig almost yells.

I yelp at his sudden harshness and leap with all my might. I manage to get my paws on the top and try to find a foot holding to push myself up. Bigwig sighs and grumbles to himself before leaning down and grabbing me by the scruff of my neck. He pulls me to the top and then we continued on out way.