The Raid Part 2

After Bigwig, Hazel and Fiver left, I hopped around, eating grass, trying not to re-opens my wound. I talked to Strawberry, and I gave that filthy sky rat worms and grubs. I hate that free loading, good for nothing, pesky, annoying, fat, ugly, gross, and all things hated bird. He was so loud! Why was he so loud? Why, why why? I wish I was allowed to go to the farm. I would do anything to get away from this bird. Oh well, in the meantime, I can work on the burrows and work on improving the scrapes. I looked off in the distance and watched as the bird flapped around his wings, before taking off into flight.

"Good riddance." I muttered as he flew off.

Not 5 minutes later the ugly bird crashed back down onto the ground, and scurried into the burrow I had been told to dig him. He said that there was a Warren, not far from here, that had alot of does. I sure hope that fat bird wasn't lying, otherwise I'll rip his wings off and shove them up his a-

"I can't believe that birds back." Hawkbit says as he sits down next to me, interrupting my thoughts.

I glare at him before standing up and walking away.

"I'm sorry, ok? There, is that what you wanted to hear? I'm sorry I hit you across your tiny back." He says as he chases after me.

"You really suck at apologise, you know that?" I ask as I walk into my scrape, hoping to block out the screams of the ratchet gull.

Hawkbit attempts to climb into my scrape, but I force him out, then collapse the entrance.

I sigh. I have a nasty head ache from listing to that gull. From my scrape I can hear my father and Blackberry decide to go to the Warren, and Bluebell following them, worrying about Blackberry. I giggle hearing him rant on about making sure Blackberry eats well, and doesn't eat anything poison. I close my eyes and think about everything happy we went through.

Escaping the old Warren, being able to save Bigwig from the snare, taking Strawberry with us, finding this amazing new home, my father being alive (kind of good, kind of bad) and most of all, getting closer to Bigwig. Now that I think about it, I may just have developed a tiny little crush on him. Doubt he'd ever like me back though. Oh well, even if he doesn't like such a tiny doe as myself, at least it's nice to be friends.

Time skip

I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up and went outside, there was already a beautiful little Warren being made. I noticed that Bluebell was gone, probably wen too far to go back I assume. I smile to myself and go into the woods of the Warren. I walk around and listen to all the birds singing, the bugs hopping around, and everything being nice and peaceful. I sat down, closed my eyes, and began munching on some grass. I felt oddly peaceful, until I heard that nasty bird yell out for worms. I stood up and began to dig by a wet patch by a tree, knowing the others where working on the burrow. I picked up a mouthful of worms and cringed as I felt them wiggling inside of my mouth. I trotted to Kehaar and spit out the worms, then asked him a question that I hoped he would answer well.

"How many bucks where there?"

"Alot. Big ones too."

"As big as Bigwig?"

"Bigwig? You mean the large rabbit who thinks he's intimidating?"

"Yes." I sigh.

"Yeah. They were big as him, lots of 'em bigger."

"Aggressive?" I pushed further.

"Eh, why are ya askin me so many questions?" He asked, getting annoyed.

"It may very well be the Warren that my father was talking about. I'm worried about my friends." I answered honestly.

"Oh, well, if you must know, they were pushing down the does aggressively. They must've done something wrong eh?"

I sighed and walked away. This wasn't good. It couldn't be good. What about this could possibly be good?

I groaned and walked back up to the trees, munching on grass and feeding the bird and also helping a bit with the burrow was my job for the rest of the day. It was really boring, but it was nice to just relax.

"I wish Bigwig was here. I miss him..... Gah! I said that out loud didn't I? I hope no one heard..." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"Aww! I didn't know you had feelings for Bigwig!" I hear Strawberries voice echo.

"Keep it down!" I say in a hushed tone.

She giggles and smiles. Then she starts teasing me.

"Stop it! Where in the Honeycomb! Your voice echos!" I nearly yelled at her.

She continues to giggle at me and I can't help but smile a bit.

865 words. I know this one was really short, but the episode was all about the farm and the Efrafans. I just don't want Stormi to get into too much trouble.