Decepticon Or Autobot?

This is what DarkCybers blades look like, only there's two of them.This is the closest to what I imagine. Enjoy.

DarkCyber kepy running through the woods, mainly knocking over trees as she runs by them. The femme Autobot running soon after her. 

DarkCyber was starting to loose the smaller femme. That is until a ground bridge opened up right in front of her. 

DarkCyber tried to stop herself, but unfortunately she was to late. 

You may be asking what is going on, and how did she get here. Well, your about to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Nemesis,

DarkCyber was walking around in the main room, she had stopped pacing around when a Decepticon signal had just entered the atmosphere. 

No one else was around, so she went to check it out. But little did she know, she wasn't the only one going to investigate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the wreakage,

DarkCyber had gotten to the Decepticon ship, she was hiding nearby. She saw Arcee appear with her human friend, a boy. 

DarkCyber had soon found out that the Decepticon was Arachnid. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After fight with Arachnid, (Cuz I'm lazy AF)

DarkCyber had watched Arachnid and Arcee battle with each other, when Arachnid had fun off DarkCyber thought she had to better return to the Nemesis. 

Unfortunately, when she tried to get away un noticed, Arcee had noticed. "DarkCyber!" She exclaimed surprised.

Arcee had run after her when DarkCyber decided to get out of there. 

DarkCyber had tried to call the Nemesis, but no signal. It was just the two Femmes. 

DarkCyber kept running through the woods, mainly knocking over trees as she runs by them. The femme Autobot running soon after her. 

DarkCyber was starting to loose the smaller femme. That is until a ground bridge opened up right in front of her. 

DarkCyber tried to stop herself, but unfortunately she was to late. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autobots base,

DarkCyber had fun out of the ground bridge, she realized where she was. The Autobots base. When sbe tried to get back throught the ground bridge before it closed, she was surrounded by the Autobots.

DarkCyber looked around, she saw all the Autobots surrounding her. She had no where to go. 

She took out her blades from her back, she held them in a defensive stance. 

"DarkCyber, stand down. You stand no match against all of us, even if you are very skilled". Optimus had told her calmly. It was obvious he had not wanted to fight her.

DarkCyber had not listened to her older brother. She stayed in her defensive stance. After a few minutes, she realized her brother was correct. 

DarkCyber lowered her blades, she returned them to her back. Then Arcee walked over, she put these specially strong cuffs on DarkCyber.

After a while, DarkCyber was transported to a more protected building. And no, she did not like this at all. Every-once-and-a-while, Ratchet would try to 'fix' her. DarkCyber had no choice but to sit there in her cell and do nothing but wait, wait for Megatron and the Decepticons to free her.