FCW | 41

"Now, the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake."
-Anna Stevens

"what are you talking about?"
-Klaus Fischer

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

^ outfit of the night ^

f o o d  c a n  w a i t  | 41

"I can't believe he's forcing me to wear a dress." Anna whined to her mom on FaceTime.

"Suck it up you big baby." She laughed. "You look great by the way. He's going to love you."

"Thanks mom."

"Now do a spin for me." Her mom demanded, causing Anna to laugh herself. "When are you leaving?"

Anna looked over at the alarm clock on Klaus's bedside table. "In about ten minutes. I wonder what he has planned."

Anna looked back over at her mom and raised her eyebrow in confusion in response to the look she was giving her.

"What have I missed?" Her mother asked noticing something different in her daughter.

"Mom." Anna whined.

"Come on, just tell me." Anna's mom urged.

"I'm not talking about my sex life with you mom."

"I knew it-" Anna's mom said, but wasn't able to finish because Anna hung up the phone when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Anna yelled.

"Wow." Klaus said as soon as he opened the door and his eyes landed on her.

"I hope it's not too much." Anna told him. "It's the only dress that I brought with me. I don't know why I chose this one out of all of the ones I have because it's kind of ugly."

"It's beautiful." Klaus ignored her. "But not as beautiful as the girl that's wearing it." He looked down at the ring on her hand, trying to find the best words to say that wouldn't give his surprise away to her just yet. "Leave this here."

Anna looked down at her hand and then back up at him in confusion.

"Why?"

"It might get lost." He said not so convincing, but Anna shrugged it off and listened to him. "Great, now lets get going."

"Have fun you two." Klaus's brother shouted to them as they were making down the stairs. "But not too much fun!"

Both Anna and Klaus laughed at Micah because they knew exactly what he meant by not having too much fun.

-

"Why're we going towards your backyard?" Anna asked him when they took a turn for the side of the house instead of going towards the cars.

"Because my surprise for you is in the back."

"Wow." Was the first thing Anna said when he pushed the gate door open. Klaus had set up a movie screen with a bunch of pillows and blankets for them to lay on. This was the perfect date to her.

"Is this okay?" He asked her worried that she wouldn't like it.

"It's perfect and I love you." Anna told him, even though he's heard it enough to know it's the truth.

"And I you." Klaus leaned in to kiss her. "Pizza's on its way. I hope you like pepperoni because that's all I ordered. I also got breadsticks because I know you like things long and tasty to eat."

"Okay." Anna laughed laying down on the pillows causing her dress to rise, giving Klaus a good view of her panties.

"Cover yourself or we're going to have to skip dinner and I'll have you for dessert." Klaus told her before leaving her there stunned to go grab the food from his brother inside.