CHAPTER-1

It was pleasent day Avni was sitting in cafeteria where mostly boys who is senior of her and girls are around her, don't know y as she skipped her lunch, she thought to go back to her class but still she didn't move a step, later she got busy in her own thoughts that she didn't hear the bell, because of calling her name she push her thoughts a side and saw principal is seeing her with confused or you can tell as weird face, she moved her head here and there and suprised to know no one is there except her self and principal, after wishing and aplogyzing she rushed to class and before she utter something to proffessor, welcomed by proffessor as he notice her standing outside, well he noticed she was fifteen minutes late to class.

"Miss Avni Y are you late to my class asked proffesor with anger.

"I am so sorry sir, next time it won't happen said Avni.

"Fine, you may in said proffessor, Avni sat on her seat and got busy in the class.

After two hours of class she pack up her bag and left for home, well she again got busy in her thoughts land that she didn't feel a hold on her.

Well she stopped in her track to check out self where is she as she can't able to see any vehicle and suprised to know her she lying on the ground and able to hear laughing on her but she shroke off.

She stood up with the help of a man who is upto 40's as he came out from principal office and heard laughing from ground near the main gate, he walked to know y they are laughing when he saw a girl is lying on the ground and he rushed to her and gave a hand for to help.

Before giving a hand he saw a man who asking her to give her hand, while she gave it and he pulled in a second she was standing infront of him, man gave her bag and books of her which was on the ground.

She thanked him before disappear her self, waiting for a bus she  took out water botel and gulpe as her throat was asking for water, after a while bus welcomed and took a seat near window side and headed to her home.

Her legs are paining but still she was walking towards her home and finally she reached safely. She was welcomed by her mother with a smile and she too pases her smile and headed to her room, relaxing under the cold shower she was feeling as if no tiredness was there after all cold shower gives us relax and tiredness will definitely die.

she went down to check is anything good to give her stomach as she skipped her lunch, while she took spoon and plate and sat on the dinning table to have poha.

In Khanna Mansion.

A boy is watching television, and his mom is yelling on him for studies that too from morning but he just ignore and watching TV. He was laughing like a idiot but in a second he stopped and off the TV.

Well after seeing father angry face we have to be go for silent, he stood up and went to his room as it was the order from his father, well he took out the book and sat on the bed.

He saw his father who was standing near the door to check out on his son, well he saw he is studying so he disappeared himself, closing the book and started playing the video games as no one will come to check on him as they think he is styding but they didn't know reality.

It was evening and Neil thought to call out to his friend so he called viran.

On call

Hey viran, what's up bro

Hey Neil, y you didn't came today to college.

Yr just want to be chill out so .

Neil I know you didn't came because of test, Yr it only weekend, you are behaving like final one said viran.

Exactly bro if it was final I will definitely attend but no na.

Neil you know what today she was crying a lot said viran.

Who bro asked Neil.

Out junior who is topper said viran.

Miss Avni, she came today asked Neil.

Of course she will absent that too on weekend test, I don't think so you no na said viran.

Yh, after all always books in her hand said Neil.

Acha are you going to come tomorrow asked viran.

"Yh, I will.

"Acha then talk to you tomorrow, Byee said viran.

"Chal, byee and with that both ended up the call.

Miss topper you know what you is the person who don't like my flirting and irritating, others are love as they loved me thought Neil.

Next Day.

It was 8:38am and Avni was late for bus, finally she reached to college on time, she was running to her class when she collides with some one, well she shut her eyes as she though her head will be welcomed by ground but no she was safe in a warm hands.

She opend her eyes and was shocked to see a person who she don't like, who always back of her, who always make fun of her, well in a minute her body was welcomed by a ground as he left her and she was on the ground, her back was badly hurted, the tears welcomed and she rubbed off.

She try to get up but her back was not allowing to her, well he again forward his hands but as she refused what if again he did same, but he some how pull her so harshly and he can hear a moan from her, well she was trying to walk but before that she was shocked to hear it, a irritated person is asking sorry, seriously who believe this but he did.

"Avni I am sorry said he

But can sorry will able to remove the pain which is going through.

"Yr I am sorry what I did a minutes ago, don't know y but it just happen said he

"Neil please let me go said Avni with tears and hurt.

"But before that forgive me said Neil.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

How was the update,Hope you guys like it, if anything should be get change then please let me know through the comments or you can personally message too.

Waiting for comments and votes.

Guys is any is on insta ya fb then l
Please follow me and I will also.
Insta -  @adiza_avneil_official_725
Fb- Fatima F

Love you.

Askia Fatima.