CHAPTER-2

A person who always have a ego problem is asking forgiveness but still we can't believe.

Same it goes with our Neil and Avni.

Avni was sitting in her class but her mind was on Neil's forgiveness, she was shocked to hear from him.

Don't know y but thought to forgive but what if he again start to irritate with her, this thought was making her stop to do so.

Well after bell rang, she came out from class and thought to present in the cafeteria, she was walking towards it but as usual stopped.

Yes, he was was there with his friends, flirting with other girls. Well he continued to pass but Neil stopped again.

"Hey Avni, where are you going asked Neil.

"This is lunch so where will I go for my lunch said Avni.

"But baby I can join you, not I only but my buddies too said Neil.

"Neil, will you stop irritating me, you guys don't have work to do except this yelled Avni.

Baby y so much anger, only flirting not planning to be get you pregnant right said Neil.

Well we easly hear laughing from his gang.

Can't able to hear more so she herself welcomed her tears to be out, but they didn't stop do so.

Avni didn't utter but she her self made presentable in the washroom.

Easly we can hear how she was crying like a anything, but after of ages she welcomed out and headed to cafeteria, can see her red eyes, but she her self composed and welcomed her self in the corner, buy there to no peace as again they were welcomed them self.

Neil sat beside her, Vivek and abhishek was settled them self beside Neil.

"Y you always be so sad, only I was just kidding with you and you here are serious to be taken complained Neil

"Neil will you leave please, atleast let me have my lunch complained avni.

"We too wants to have so thought to join you, I know you won't mind off said Neil.

She didn't utter a word and started to fill her stomach with the lunch.

Well it was silence but was broken by Neil, he can't be in peace without irritating her.

"By the way i have heared about your BF said Neil.

Whatt!!! Shouted Avni.

"Yes, your Bf is that Rohit, who is your class mate said Neil.

"Nothing is like that but who told you asked Avni.

"I got to know by my self, I saw you how you was gossiping with him so yh.

When I gossip that too with Rohit. Don't know to whom he saw and now taking my name, well I think he do this type of work as don't have anything else so yh thought Avni.

What is she thinking so deeply thought Neil.

Avni!! Shouted Neil.

"What, y are you screaming idiot yelled Avni.

"where are you so lost and what is going on in your brain asked Neil.

Nothing, well byee with that she left.

I have to to know what is going on her sharp brain thought Neil.

Neil too left and Avni was sitting on the chair which was kept on the corridor.

Neil saw her and welcomed him self beside her.

"Y you always be back of me asked Avni.

"What happend, is everything ok asked Neil.

By the way i know you love him, well so when you are going to prapose to him asked Neil.

Will you be shut up, and you don't have work na, exams are on the way and you are busy irritating to me said Avni.

My wish Miss, well you should know I am too topper said Neil.

Yeh, by cheating you will be top said Avni.

In next second Avni was middle between Neil and the wall. He pinned it by harshly.

Well don't you dare to be said Neil.

Neil leave me, it's paining yelled Avni.

Neil left her, and both went to their classes.

After college Avni was going towards the bus stop but stopped, as she saw mud on her face and dress too.

After seeing here and there finally she saw him who always do it.

Don't know y but as usual she took steps towards the bus stop.

She easly can feel how everyone are starting at her, but ignore it and finally after bus came and she sat, inside of it same goes like always.

Neil don't have idea who is keeping eyes on him.

Neil too reached home, before he took steps to his room he felt a sharp pain in his cheeks.

He saw his dad and can see how angry he is.

"How dare you Neil yelled prakash.

"What I did dad asked Neil.

"Seriously you are asking what you said as if you don't know yelled prakash.

Sunny what happened, y you slapped to Tillu asked bebe.

Bebe he threw mud on Avni who is the topper of the college, who is lovely and silent girl.

Neil was shocked to hear it, don't know what he should answer them.

"Tillu, y you did asked shwetha.

Wo.....mom.....

"Neil y are you stammering asked prakash.
Oh thinking what to give excuses said prakash.

"Tillu I didn't thought you will do this, respect is most important in girls life said Shwetha.

"Mom I am sorry said Neil.

"Don't, if you want then ask her said prakash.

"He will surely prakash ji, otherwise I won't be going to talk with him said Shwetha.

Without saying anything he went to his room and of course locked him self.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

Well updated my other stories too if you didn't check then please do so. I have updated all except P. A one.

Now I will be on the break for some time and don't know when you guys well able to read the updates, I seriously don't know when I will be.
Stay blessed and happy.

Love you 😘😘

Askia Fatima.