𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞   

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

"Honey, this is our first year hosting the holidays." Topanga told her husband as she worked on the Christmas meal. "Is your mom gonna go easy on me?"

"You want comfort or the truth?" Cory asked his wife in curiosity having his answer ready. "Comfort." Topanga responded hoping that he could have a right answer to calm her down.

"It's gonna be hideous." Cory told her with honesty not waiting a second. "I said I wanted you to comfort me!" Topanga exclaimed at her idiot of a husband.

"It's gonna be hideous." Cory repeated but this hugged his wife as a way of 'comfort'.

"It's Maya's first time with us and I need the holidays to go good for her." Riley told her parents. "Especially since Izzy isn't here for Christmas."

"She isn't coming for the holidays?" Topanga asked her daughter with a small smile knowing how important Isabella is to Maya. "No, she texted Maya saying she may not come this year for Christmas. Her father and his girlfriend wanted to go on another family trip this year." Riley shook her head as she explained to her mother.

"Well, I need the holidays to be good for your mother." Cory told his daughter making his wife turn to him with raised eyebrows. "Liar!" Topanga shouted pointing at him knowing him fully well.

"Liar!" Cory smiled pointing to himself. "I need the holiday to be good for Shawn. Shawn's coming!" The intercom then buzzed causing Cory to run over to it. "Shawn?!"

"Maya!" He heard instead. "Shawn?!" Cory asked again hoping his best friend would answer.

"Aww, what's the matter? Your boyfriend's not here yet?" Maya asked sarcastically as she smirked. "He's not my boyfriend!" Cory exclaimed to the young blonde girl.

"Oh, then what are we going to do with this 'Cory and Shawn 4-evah!' ornament?" Topanga asked him as she held an ornament showing her husband. "Oh, that? That goes right in front of the Cory and Topanga wedding ornament." Cory asked with a smile as he walked over to her.

Cory took the ornament out of his wife's hand putting it in front of their wedding ornament. Riley looked at her father with a questioning look which her mother noticed.

"All my life." Topanga told her daughter with an annoyed sigh before heading to the kitchen.

 "I don't even think he exists." Maya then walked in the room closing the door behind her with a shrug. "He's real, Maya. I've known the guy my whole life. When your sister was with her dad Shawn used to babysit her sometimes. And he's real." Cory told her with a serious expression.

"You're fun to play with." Maya smiled before walking over to her best friend. "So, what's the deal on the mysterious Uncle Shawn? I've only heard some things from Izz." She asked Riley as she didn't really know him.

"I don't see him a lot. I don't think he likes me." Riley shrugged as she believed that considering all the times he came to visit them. "How can someone not like you?" Maya asked her with confusion.

"Ask him and let me know." Riley responded before she shrugged again.

No one noticed but the door was opened by a black haired girl. She smiled once she saw the blonde and brunette girl so she left her bags by the door quickly rushed to the girls covering their eyes.

Topanga and Cory finally noticed the girl and they smiled in excitement. Auggie saw her as well and he was about to scream out in excitement but Cory quickly covered his mouth knowing the girl wanted to surprise them.