How you met Beck

This chapter was re-edited after like 2 years of being published....
——

I tossed and turned in my bed. My nerves on high. Tomorrow was my first day at Hollywood Arts. They recently adopted a "Peermentor" program basically a tour guide of the school and their knowledge of it. I had been assigned a boy named Beck Oliver. I had seen a yearbook picture of him and I had even texted him a few times. Tomorrow would be the day I would start a new chapter if that's what you want to say. Eventually after hours of trying decide if tomorrow would be a good day or not, I fell asleep.
....
The next morning I woke up to a blaring alarm clock. I turned over turning off the beeping noise. As I got out of bed I remembered that I was no longer going to my old school. I was excited but absolutely terrified. There were so many things that could go wrong. I mean for example Beck could think I'm annoying and he might regret agreeing to become my mentor. I might not make any friends. I'll get there and not be as talented as everyone. I repeated thoughts just like those as I got changed. I shuffled downstairs. I grabbed a cereal bar before running outside to join my mom in her car. "
Today will be great," my mom reassured. Yeah right.
....
I entered the school building and I searched for Beck. I was going if memory of a yearbook photo, so this could be interesting. As I was walking I bumped into a tall figure. "Hey!" It was Beck. "Your Y/n right?" Boy he was cuter in person. Maybe this school won't be bad after all.