🤍Anniversary (smut-beck) ✨

WARNING YALL THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT OR SEXUAL CONTENT IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE THEN DONT READ THIS CHAPTER.
Warnings: Sexual content swearing
Y/n- Your name
F/c- favorite color
H/c: Hair color:
E/c- eye color
D/c: Dream car
F/s- favorite song

Beck and I have been dating for about 6 months now and we couldn't be happier. Tonight Beck and I are going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate our 6 months. I was rummaging through my closet to find something cute to wear for school today. When I found it the perfect thing Beck would love it!
(You can choose whatever you want to wear)
I walked down the stairs quickly grabbing a piece of toast as I told (whoever you live with) bye as I walked out the door. I could drive I had a D/c. I drove down the street making a couple turns as I jammed out to F/s I made it to school parking my car and getting out looking for my boyfriend. When I was ambushed by Tori and Cat. "Hi Ladies how can I help you?" I asked them as cat tugged on my arm. She was bouncing up and down laughing. Tori couldn't stop giggling. "Follow us!" Tori grabbed my other arm pulling me towards the Asphalt Cafe. I forgot to mention I had to attempt to carry Beck's anniversary present with one hand. That put me at a table no one was out here. Which made no sense this was the spot where everyone is at. Suddenly I heard music start to play. Then I saw beck standing on the railing of the patio. "What is going on?" I looked back and fourth at the girls I was between.
"Don't worry Y/n it's not like Beck would break up with you on your anniversary!" Cat laughed. I know she meant that in a reassuring way but my mind couldn't help but wonder I mean what if he did want to break up with me? My thoughts were snapped away a soon as they came when Tori spoke "Just watch you gonna love it!" Tori smiled. I looked up at the railing again and Beck took at deep breath smiling at me. I admired his face, the way his eyes were shining and his skin was glistening in the spot lights that were now on him. He began to sing.

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time
I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so happy
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time
Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know?
Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know that?
I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time
I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Ruth Berhe
Dandelions lyrics © Sony/atv Ballad
As he was singing people came out with single flowers. Placing them each on the table a they passed. Tori and cat collected them passing them to me. I held them in my hands as I admired my beautiful boyfriend singing in front of me.
  Soon enough the song ended and he ran down the stairs. You were already standing. He ran to you picking you up in the air and spinning. He slid you down slowly. Staring into eachother eyes slowly leaning in. Beck ultimately smashed his lips on yours. You cupped his face and when you pulled away the bell rang. "Saved by the bell," I joked, "I'm deeply offended," Beck fake hurt placing a hand on his chest near his heart. We laughed locking fingers as we walked down the halls going from class to class.
Finally it was the end of the day. Beck and I wanted to have a very chill night in his trailer. We were cuddling on his bed. "I almost forgot your present!" I got up grabbing it from near my book bag. "Here!" I smiled handing it too him. "Y/n, We said we weren't gonna buy anything," He looked from the box to me. "I didn't buy it," I smiled, "Plus I highly doubt you didn't have to pay some of those students to help you with that especially Trina," I placed my hand on his face, "Now open it!" He began tearing the wrapping paper off revealing a photo album. "You did buy it!" He laughed, "No I made it look inside," I laughed after him he flipped the pages revealing memories of us pictures objects, everything. "I love you so much," He smiled, "I love you so much more," I teased him, "Not true," he smiled, "wanna bet," I moved closer
SMUT STARTS HERE
he smashed his lips on mine. The kiss got heated as he pushed me back on the bed he pushed the book on the ground. He kissed down my jaw to my neck. Instantly finding my sweet spot, causing me to let out a small gasp. I felt him smirk on my skin. I tugged on his shirt signaling for him to take it off. I was surprised I began tracing his abs. "I think it's your turn?" He gave me his may I look and I nodded my head. He pulled off my shirt. "Holy shit," I heard him whisper under his breath. He came back town kissing me quickly before kissing down my stomach stopping at my pants waist line. "May I?" He asked, "yes," I breathed out. He unbuttoned my pants pulling them down my legs. "Your so beautiful," he admired me. He went to unclip my bra but before he could I already had it off. "Can I take these off?" He asked, I nodded, he pulled them off kissing my bud. I let out a small Moan. He licked a strip down my folds. I let out another moan and he kept licking eventually adding a finger and then another I felt his cold rings enter and leaving again. I could feel an knot in my stomach form. "Beck I'm gonna-" before I could finish I came on his fingers. I sat up going to the floor attempting to take his pants off but he stopped me. "No I'm pleasuring you," He brought me back to the bed undoing his own pants pulling them off along with his boxers. "You ready princess?" He asked lining up with my entrance. "Yes I'm ready," I pulled him into a kiss as he slowly entered me. I hissed in pain, he looked down at me with concern. "I'm sorry baby should I stop?" He asked stroking my face. "No no no just don't move," I smiled at him. "Are you sure I can stop I'm sorry," he started to pull out, but I placed a hand on his chest, "Beck your not doing anything wrong just wait a minute okay?" I Placed the hand that was on his chest was now on his face cupping it. He nodded and slowly and very very carefully pushed into me. He waited patiently for me to give him and okay to move. Once the pain turned to slight pleasing feeling I told him to move. He began slowly thrusting in and out. I let out moan and he just huffed a little bit. I could tell he was a holding back. "You-c-can move faster," I moaned a little. He began to speed up finding a steady pace. I became a moaning mess. My body felt electric. I felt like I couldn't breathe I was in pure bliss. "Beck faster," he obliged and sped up. Soon enough I began to feel the familiar knot in my stomach. "I'm gonna~" I started, "me too on 3,"
"1....2....3," we both came Beck pulling out of me laying down next to me. We were both panting. I got up grabbing his shirt and my underwear putting them on I grab his boxers and threw them at him softly. (Does that make sense?) I got into the bed and waited for him hiding under the covers. Soon enough he pulled them up smiling and letting out a chuckle. "Come here weirdo," he pulled me in his arms. We fell asleep quickly after.

I hope y'all enjoyed I know it's been a long time but I have a bunch of smuts coming out after this so be ready. I love y'all byeeee!
-Joe🔫