Fight

Beck: I'm usually very kind to everyone. I try my best to make sure that everyone has a good day. Today however has not been a good day for me. I woke up late, my laundry from last night wasn't dry so I had to wear clothes in the dirty clothes, and the milk was spoiled. So when I got to school and stepped in a puddle, causing my new shoes to get soaked and dirty. I was determined to make today good though. I got to my locker and I had to try to open it ten times before the combination actually worked. Classes went as smoothly as they could I guess.
...
Lunch time rolled around and I was so ready for today to be over with. Robbie wouldn't shut up about this stupid argument that we had about a band I liked. "Robbie will you shut the fuck up?" I rolled my eyes. "That was mean Y/n," Cat told me. "No shit Sherlock," I slammed my fork down in my salad and got up. "Y/n wait," I heard Beck call from behind me, but I kept walking. I got to the parking lot and I stopped. Beck suddenly stood in front of me. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Your acting like Jade," Beck scowled. Did he seriously just compare me to her. "Oh yeah I have one bad day and suddenly I'm acting like you devil spawn of an ex, gee thanks Beck," Tears stung behind my eyes, he must have noticed because his face softened. "Come here love," He opened his arms. "I'm sorry," He spoke as I came towards him. I started crying and I couldn't stop it.

....

Tori: I was walking home because my car was broken down. When I saw my girlfriend Tori kissing another girl on the cheek. I stopped in my tracks. There's so many logical reasons why she could be doing it right? "Hey sweetie," Tori spotted me. "Who was that?" I crossed my arms. "It was just my aunt," (I still have nothing for this one)

...

Jade: Jade had gotten into four fights this week and still had dentions from last week's fights and I am sick of it. I had been ignoring her if I'm being honest. "Y/n why have you been ignoring me?" Jade asked me as I walked down the hallway. "You need to stop getting into fights!" I told her without looking at her. I was off to class without another word.
...
I left my theatre tech class when suddenly I was pulled into the janitors closet. "What?" I knew exactly who pulled me in here. "Why do you care if I'm in fights?" Jade was centimeters from my face. "I hardly ever see you anymore," I scoffed, "your always in fucking detention and I'm sick of it," I took a deep breath, "either get your shit together or we're done," I left the closet. I got a text later that night saying from Jade with a simple "sorry, Love you" .

Cat🎭: "Hey cat!" I yelled from my girlfriend's bedroom. "Yeah sugarcakes," She walked into the room. "Is this stuffed animal new!" I asked squeezing a light purple fox.
"Yeah my Aunt sunny sent it from Kentucky I don't like it though!" She told me while she hung her jacket on the coat hanger. "How can you not like it, it's so cute and soft!" I said stroking it's head. It looked something like this:

Cat: is not!Y/N: Is tooCat:Is not Y/N: is tooCat: is not Y/N: is not Cat: Is to- dang it! Y/N: I won

Cat: is not!
Y/N: Is too
Cat:Is not
Y/N: is too
Cat: is not
Y/N: is not
Cat: Is to- dang it!
Y/N: I won

Robbie🍱: Robbie had put you in charge of Rex even though there was nothing you could really do with him. Well at the same time I had my small cousins over. I went to the bathroom to wash up before preparing them dinner and when I came back in had a surprise! "GUYS NOOOOOOO ROBBIE IS GONNA KILL ME!" they had painted all over Rex's face! Robbie came in to my house to pick up Rex and I couldn't tell him so I just cried and showed him. He yelled and yelled and I cried and cried he left. BUT , he forgave me because the paint came off with soap soap and water.

Andre🎹: Andre, Tori and I were gonna sing one of Andre's songs at the Grand sings festival this friday! But we listened to Andre's song and it wasn't good! But I couldn't tell him that. I was talking to Tori about it and he was standing behind me and I didn't know about it. "Y/N is that true you hate my song and then lied about it!" He seemed like he was about to cry. I couldn't lie again but I couldn't tell him the truth he was amazing at writing but this song was not his best work. "Lover Boy this song is great but it could be better and that's what I was trying to say," I hoped he would understand." Yeah totally!" And he walked away.
Thank you to hope for giving me this amazing idea for Cat, Jade, and Andre you are amazing!