What's going on?

Okay, I know how everyone is feeling now. (Dodges all objects being thrown because of the ending of the previous chapter) Please don't hate me. I promise things will be explained in this chapter. This chapter will give your hearts a break, for now, that is. Please enjoy!!! This chapter has ended up being longer than I originally planned. I hope it isn't boring.

Kongpob's P.O.V.

I woke up with a start due to the nightmare that I just had. I was sweating and shaking because it scared me. I didn't know I had made any noise until Arthit came running from the guest room and hugged me.

"Kongpob are you okay?" -A

"I-I-I think so."

"What happened? I heard you yell." -A

"I had this very scary nightmare and you were in it."

"What kind of nightmare?" -A

"It was really weird and scary. I was getting my belongings from my locker before heading home with you and then you showed up. Your eyes were glowing and you sniffed me saying that I smell good and then said you wanted to see if I taste like I smell and then I felt this sudden pain in my neck and I heard voices shouting and then I blacked out as I was losing blood."

"........" -A

"Arthit?"

"I'm sure you just watched some horror movie before bed and somehow involved me in your nightmare." -A

"Maybe you're right. I mean it felt so real and my neck still hurts. Do you see anything?"

Arthit carefully moved my face to the side and looked at my neck. Silence then ensued for a few minutes and it caused my heart to race as I started to become scared that there were marks on my neck.

"There's nothing there Kongpob. It is probably just because you felt that it was so real that it caused you to feel like there was something there. Don't worry." -A

"Thank goodness. I was really scared. Can you sleep with me?"

"Are you sure?" -A

"Yeah. I know it seems silly and childish, but I don't think I can sleep by myself right now and I feel safe with you next to me."

"Hey! It's not childish and I would ask the same of you if I was in your situation."

Arthit climbed over and lays down next to me and put his chest to my back and wraps his arms around my body. I close my eyes and feel a sense of peace and calm wash over me with this warmth seeping into my body as we both drift asleep.

*At the Café*

Arthit's P.O.V.

Once I was sure that Kongpob was okay and that he was not still scared from his nightmare, I quickly went into Kao's office and shut the door causing him to look up at me.