The Rescue pt.1

Okay first off, I want to thank everyone for the almost 1.6k views for this story of mine. I can't believe I've made it that far. I know that this story is slow and at times boring, and I thank you for sticking it out and following my story. I am sorry that I didn't update three chapters like I said I would last week. I'm trying to focus more on getting a job and less here until I get a job. I am probably going to be doing like every two-weeks update. I will work on writing the chapter(s) and will probably only post one chapter every two weeks. I am also shocked that this story has a total of 13 chapters so far (not including my sorry, not an update). I didn't think I would be able to write past 6 chapters and here I am about to write #14. Wish me luck!!!!

Warning slight torture up ahead and language. If you don't like torture at all then leave and return for pt.2 (Nothing gruesome or over the top)

2 (Nothing gruesome or over the top)

Kongpob's P.O.V.

I woke up and noticed that 1. I have a bag over my head, 2. I am bound to a chair by ropes and 3. That things are not going to go well. I tried wiggling out of the ropes but to no avail. I tried making the chair move by jumping and twisting the chair, but it was nailed down.

'Who the fuck nails down a fucking chair!' I know I don't normally curse or think like this but my current situation I would say allows for that. 'Okay, last thing I remember is......talking to Arthit and finding out that he is the Vampire King of Thailand, and I'm his Soulmate. I remember telling him I would think about letting him change me, which is also for completing the bond between us. I told him I was going to get some ice cream for us and then the next thing I know I was kidnapped.'

I went over the most recent events and felt puzzled as to why I was kidnapped. I don't have money, I'm alone.... well except for Arthit and everyone from work, I mean I don't have any family members (This will be explained in a later chapter), so it can't be debt collectors or anything like that.

I sit here, well I can't really do anything else as I try to think very hard on why kidnapping me would be a good idea. It takes me a few minutes before I remember what Arthit said.

"Kidnapping/stealing a mate can not only destroy the other mate but they can also use the mate as a weapon. Especially a Soulmate......FUCK!!!

'Okay, Kongpob calm down. Arthit has probably already figured out what has happened, who did it, where I am, etc.... Yeah so very soon I should be rescued.' I keep telling myself because I don't want to think the worst.

As I was caught up in my thoughts, I didn't hear a metal door opening and closing until I heard a slamming sound. I jumped and turned my head left and right trying to listen to where the noise came from.

"Looks like you're awake. Perfect." -Unknown

"Who are you and what do you want with me?"

"Who I am isn't important Kongpob......what I want is another matter." -Unknown