Cheerleader!

Chapter 5Part

Chapter 5
Part.1
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So no one was voted off, but we lost a member.

That night are team just went to bed and tried to block out the consequences of not sticking together.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This morning I woke up to the normal, hair spray.

"Good morning girls" I said as I stood up and stretched clapping my hands together above me

"Morning Y/n!" Zoey said already up and ready "Jo headed out this morning to train with Cameron, I'm heading out to see if were having anything edible today"

"Alright, I'll be there after I'm finished getting ready"

"Okay!" I brushed my teeth and my hair then just added some lip gloss, and my normal clothes.

Heading to the main lodge, i saw everyone standing up.

"Attention campers, grab your swimsuits and head to the dock."

"Aww common I just got here" i whinned in my head

"You have 10 seconds to leave the mess hall before I release
'The Raccoon' "

We all laughed

"A raccoon?" Anne Maria said in disbelieve but a huge raccoon was let out of a crate as we all ran for are lives.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We met at the dock after changing, I was in a two piece bikini and I could here some shocked gasps from my appearance.

See I usally wore a black skirt or black ripped jeans with a crop top, and I didnt really produce the 'hot' vibe unless I was im my cheer uniform. Yes, back at my school I was a cheerleader, so I kinda had the body. Even so I couldnt help but get a little red everytime I showed a bit more skin.

"Damn she's hot" lightning whispered

"She might be hot but she's still the enemy" Scott reminded him

"Ugh, unbelievable" Anne Maria Grumbled

"Challenge part 1! Each team must get a pair of water skis in an underwater mission. One camper will go down in an old school diving suit, while the rest of the team pumps them oxygen. First team to get the skis gets an advantage in the next part of the challenge"

"Listen up campers, I'm diving" Jo commanded

So me, Zoey, Anne Maria, Mike, and Cameron were pumping oxygen.

It was Jo against Brick.
"Ready....Go!" Chris shouted

"Listen Zoey I dont know how I ended up kissing Anne Maria.
I just get so sucked up into my character that I don't know what I'm doing. Look your one of the most amazing girls I've ever met."