Part Three

Bang, bang, bang. 'Zel, get out here, we have business.'

Seth looked back over his shoulder at the anxious celebrities and banged on the metal door another three times.

Bang, bang, bang.

'Alright already,' roared a gruff voice. Within a breath the door swung open with a metallic crunch and a wiry, grey haired man limped into the dark room. His cane made wooden thuds on the stone and his right foot dragged behind it. Nothing about the old man looked broken though, he was lofty and powerful despite his slight frame.

'Just what is this fuckery then?' he growled.

Seth shrugged nonchalantly and jerked a thumb at the men standing behind him.

'Jason Statham and Chris Pratt, they want a second go. Paid upfront too.'

The old man laughed in raspy coughs.

'You taking the piss lads? You know it's twice as bad the second go round?'

'We're aware Azazel,' Jason replied firmly. He looked concerned, but like most of the characters in his films, he also seemed utterly confident. Chris however, looked increasingly unsure.

Zel clicked his tongue and narrowed his eyes with bemusement.

'Well okay then, let's get straight to business.'

Seth felt his stomach flutter with anticipation and a smirk crept across both his and the old man's faces.

This is going to be a good day.