Day 1 - Busy Day

Emma sighed of bordem as she pulled her keys out of her black shoulder bag.

She put the keys in the lock and turned it, she walked in the cafe and closed the door behind her relocking it.

She walked into the back room to hang her bag and coat up.
She grabbed one of the aprons from the hooks and fastened her hair in a loose bun, then she started her daily morning routine.

Turning the coffee machines on, refilling sugar pots, wiping down tables ect.

Emma sighed and looked at the clock only to see it was 9 am.

She sighed again and pinned a smile on her face, she walked to the door and turned the sign around to open.

She walked over to the till and waited for the morning rush to start.

First the regulars came in for thier morning breakfast.
She didn't mind them as they were mainly elderly people, who didn't bother her for much.

Then you had the rich snobs in thier suits who would order coffee and stand around huffing becasue they weren't getting it quick enough, she hated those types of people especially at this time in the morning.

Then at around 12 pm, you had a couple of college students who would order coffee and maybe a sandwhich or bap for their lunch.

Around 4 is when family's would come in for meals, she loved seeing a small family laughing and smiling with each other as they ate.

She missed that feeling, having lost both her parents last year due to a drunk driver.

She sighed and pushed those feeling away.

She headed to door and was just about to turn the sign around to closed, when suddenly a stunning, slim brunette walked in.

Emma couldn't breathe, this was the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen.

She had silky brunette hair down to her shoulders,
a perfect hourglass figure,
she was literal perfection.

Emma was in awe, she couldn't stop staring.

The girl smiled at Emma blushing.

"Could I order a coffee to go please? I hope I'm not too late" the girl asked.

Emma stuttered and replied
"Oh em..... Sorry yes sure".

She held the door open for the girl and walked behind the counter, where she began making the coffee.

She added a secret ingredient of hers which is a little drop of honey.

She smiled and handed the girl her coffee and told her to have a nice night.

The girl smiled and thanked her, before walking out of the cafe.

Emma sighed she hoped she would see her again.

Suddenly Emma noticed that the girl had left her purse on the counter, she grabbed it ran after the girl.

"Wait" Emma shouted as she spotted the girl just outside the cafe.

The turn around and smiled
"I'm such an idiot" she laughed.

Emma laughed with her and handed her purse back, when thier hands brushed lightly Emma's felt a tingling sensation and pulled back her hand shocked a bit.

"Thank you again" the girl smiled and she suddenly leaned in and planted a kiss on Emma's cheek.

Emma was taken aback but immediately blushed.

"No problem" Emma stuttered.

"See you tomorrow" the girl winked before walking off to her car.

Emma sighed and walked back to the cafe to close up.

She was gonna see her again tomorrow, she felt giddy as she locked up the cafe.

She was truly excited to see this mysterious girl again.