Captured.

Message from the author:I really want to get the joker skin for the acrobat or the futaba skin for mechanic really bad but have had terrible luck so far.

Start of chapter:
You watch your sisters and there teammates wake up and a voice came over the intercom for everyone to report to the cafeteria in groups and you follow by going from photo to photo until you make it to the mess hall and watch the headmaster get on stage.

Ozpin:As you may know we have a murderer in this very school who killed Cardin and his teammates last night and we think it's the photographer who's been terrorizing vale the last couple of weeks and is now here and I know we're he is.

He looks directly at you in the photo and pointed at you.

Ozpin:He is right there in that photo!

He runs and grab the photo and you jump out and attack him with your sword and quickly take out your camera to enter the photo world and looked at your sisters and you smile evilly and enter the photo world and the portal almost closed but not until ruby managed to get in and the portal closed.

Ruby:STOP!
Joseph:Well long time no see Sister.
Ruby:What?

You turn to her and she is shocked to see you.

Ruby:Y/n!
Joseph:Indeed.
Ruby:How are you alive!
Joseph:That camera I had before my death was cursed and when I used it it trapped my soul in a photo and I managed to escape it and in the photo world I have color and look fine but out there I am black and white and my face is cracked like a old porcelain doll.
Ruby:Why did you kill those people!
Joseph:Those people were criminals and I wanted them dead because people like you and them make me sick!
Ruby:Then let the authorities deal with them rightfully don't just kill them like there trash!
Joseph:Look who's talking murderer. Enough talking say goodbye.

You charge at her which took her by surprise and you strike her with your sword and that injured her and you grab her and lift her up to your face and start chocking her and she managed to grab your camera and pressed the photo button and it took you back to the real world and her face was blue from suffocation and you got tackled by yang into a wall which made you drop ruby and yang looked pissed and started punching your face but it didn't hurt since pain is for the living.

Yang:Don't!Ever!Touch!My!Family!
Joseph:Hello sister!

Yang stopped and looked shocked to hear your voice and you kicked her off of you and used your powers to return to the photo world but was grabbed by someone and felt something hit your neck and felt tired and you fell asleep.

Ruby's POV:Pyrrha managed to grab my brother and tranquilize him with a dart she kept on her due to her going hunting today after the rally and y/n feel asleep and me and yang picked him up and put him in our dorm and removed his camera and sword and tied rope around him and wait for him to wake up.

Ruby:Yang big brother said he killed all those people because they were criminals like us and the reason he's still here is because the camera he used on the day he died was cursed and the reason he's black and white in this world is because the photo he was in printed out black and white but in the photo world I saw him as he's normal colors.
Yang:I don't have anything to say ruby just that big bro is back and hopefully we can make amends somehow.

Soon Ozpin entered and sat down next to ruby and yang.

Ozpin:I know what you did to him long ago due to your uncle telling me everything and I still am shocked you killed your own brother but now hopefully you can make amends.
Ruby:Is he going to jail?
Ozpin:No he will just use his powers to break out so he will stay here in beacon due to us creating a spell that binds him to here until he proves he's fine.

Your POV:I woke up in a bed tied up with my sisters next to me and they started to hug me and cry but I managed to break a arm free and grab my sword and cut myself free and was soon Tazed by someone as turned to see the headmaster with his can pressing a button and I was shocked again.

Ozpin:Enough Y/n! I know what your sisters did to you!
Joseph:Let!Me!Go!

You soon grab his cane and broke it and pushed down and escaped the dorm and I jumped out a window and ran but before I touched the grass I stopped due to something grabbing my legs and pulling me back to the dorm and I was dragged through the air and back through the window and bumped into ruby.

Joseph:Uhhh.What just happened?
Ozpin:There is a curse on you that binds you to school grounds until you prove you are worthy of leaving!
Joseph:I won't listen to you!
Ozpin:You will listen even though your dead doesn't mean you can go around killing people!
Joseph:I only kill criminals that torment the innocent like my own sisters who killed me!
Ozpin:I know what they did but now they can make amends somehow!
Joseph:They killed me how can they make amends for that!
Ozpin:I don't know but somehow they can!

You get up and dust yourself off and walked down the hallway and went to the library and got stares from the students and you casually grabbed a book about photography and started reading it to calm yourself down and soon the headmaster arrived to bug you again but you gave him the finger and soon fell asleep in that same chair and no one bugged you.

Ruby's POV:I have to make amends somehow I need him to forgive us! Maybe I can give him my life time supply of cookies maybe that would work! No It wouldn't. Maybe uncle qrow can help. Yeah he can he knows how to do everything and he was the only one who actually like y/n when he was younger and he was the one who got him that camera.

Ruby soon took out her scroll and called qrow and told him everything and qrow said he will be over soon.

Yangs POV:Y/n is here and won't forgive us maybe mom and dad could help me out.

Yang soon called her parents and they started to pack there things right away and head to vale and ruby and yang soon told Weiss and Blake everything about you and Weiss bitch slapped both of them while Blake looked enraged but soon they all went to sleep.