Thieves in the night!

Message from the author:Can we get a F for poor old joker here?

Start of chapter:
You woke up in the library to someone pushing you and you see that it's the cat Faunus from your sisters team.

Joseph:What the hell are you waking me up for?
Blake:You fell asleep in my favorite chair and also because your sword was about to stab you.

You turn to your sword and you forgot to sheath it and it was about to stab you in the chest and you quickly put it away and got out of her seat and said thank you and you left the library to wander the halls aimlessly.

Blake's POV: That's Ruby's and yangs brother and they killed him?! Why! He seems nice except if you wake him up though I understand the reason behind that no one likes to be woken up. What's this boos he was reading?

Blake picked up the books you read.

Blake:How to undo curses? And this one says simply photography. Huh.

Blake put the books back but saw something on the floor and it was a empty film with the name Ruby on it and another empty one with yang.

Blake:What was he planning to do with these? Maybe I should show his sisters..

You wander the halls and soon find the cafeteria and stepped in the lunch line and EVERYONE was staring directly at you.Not a big surprise who wouldn't stare at the person who killed tones of people and also is natural terms dead. The lunch people looked terrified and quickly gave you food and you sat down in alone in the back by yourself and opened a photo album of your victims and quickly place Cardin and his teammates photos in it and you notice the film for ruby and yang are gone but you could always make more film and soon some blondie and a spartan looking girl sat down at your table.

Joseph:What is the reason for you casually sitting down in front of a well know murderer?
Jaune:Uhhh well my names Jaune and this is Pyrrha and we wanted to see Ruby's and yangs big brother and ask why did they kill you?
Joseph:Maybe I should just show you instead.

You take out your camera and your photo that was taken on the day you died and soon place the photo in the camera and it soon started shaking and a portal to the camera world was open and you wake into it and so does Jaune and Pyrrha and they see the last minutes of your life and watch in horror as you were killed in cold blood and they soon hug you and say that no one should die like that and the photo world collapses and they leave and lunch ends and you head back to the library and sit in Blake's chair because it's so god damn comfy and later in the night you hear someone opening a door and you see some guy in a mask and a girl with orange hair and what appears night vision goggles.

Futaba:Joker is this the place?
Joker:Yeah it is futaba.
Futaba:So we're here to find some camera?
Joker:Indeed this camera is worth millions.

You pretend to be asleep but slowly take out your sword and camera and you play to take a pic of them and toss them into the photo world to kill them there because no one wants blood on there carpet. It's terrible to take out.

Futaba:Hey there it is that guy has it.
Joker:Yeah he does but why is here in black and white and his face is cracked?
Futaba:Wait that's the vale murderer also known as the photographer!
Joker:Really?

They were right in front of you and you grab the guy by his neck.

Joseph:Yes I am him!

You quickly take a photo and the portal opens and you toss him in and the girl tried to kick you but you easily grab her leg and started slamming her against the ground like this.

And after she was greatly injured you toss her into the portal and closed it and entered by using your photo and the guy in the mask was tending to the orange haired girl and you casually walk up and stab him in the chest and lift him up and the r...

And after she was greatly injured you toss her into the portal and closed it and entered by using your photo and the guy in the mask was tending to the orange haired girl and you casually walk up and stab him in the chest and lift him up and the red haired girl screamed and you toss the guys corpse to the ground and take a photo and slit the girls throat and took her photo and the photo world collapse but there corpses didn't show up and neither did there blood and you soon fell asleep but you noticed 2 massive dolls of the guy with the mask and the orange haired girl walking to you and you noped the fuck out because the last thing you need tonight is some possessed fucking dolls attacking you and you ran into the hall ways and they followed you and you made your way to Ozpins office and so did the dolls.

Joseph:Uhh Ozpin I may be a murderer but the one thing that scares me more then anything else is possessed dolls!Ozpin:Hello dolls what are you doing in my school?Futaba:This guy killed us and now we're here as dolls!Ozpin:What did I say about kil...

Ozpin:Hello dolls what are you doing in my school?
Futaba:This guy killed us and now we're here as dolls!
Ozpin:What did I say about killing!
Joseph:They broke in and tried to steal my camera!
Joker:Yeah! That camera is worth millions!
Joseph:This camera keeps me and your souls alive you fools!
Joker:What do you mean?!
Joseph:Who ever gets there photo taken by this camera there soul is taken away and if it's destroyed so is our souls and they will never find there way to the after life we will forever walk between the living world and the dead.
Futaba:That's a bummer..
Ozpin:Well looks like we found your team Joseph...
Joseph:What team?! I'm not even enrolled here just cursed to stay here!
Ozpin:Well we have 3 lost souls trapped here and they are bound with you due to that camera so your team will be Team identity.
Joseph:God dammit! Can't this curse get any worse!
Joker:Trust me things tend to get worse by you saying that.

Soon Ozpin leads you and your new teammates to a dorm and they unpack there stuff and soon what appears to be a cat enters and talks!

Morgana:Joker! Futaba! What the hell happened to you!

Joker explains everything and the cat soon transformed into something that looks like a cat and he took out a cigar and sat down and started smoking it.

Morgana:Well sucks for you guys I will bring the rest of your stuff Tomorrow as long as atlas don't finds me and you!

He points to you.

Morgana:My names Morgana and what is yours?
Joseph:Joseph Rose.
Morgana:Nice to meet you but really did you have to kill them?
Joseph:Joker already explained everything now good night.

Morgana leaves and soon joker and futaba fall asleep and so do you.