Part 4

Dongmyeong finally make a decision that he will never going to meet her again after spending his time at Youngjo's grave.

     Jihyun start to feel something wrong. She felt like she lost something precious again after he didn't come to see her again. She finally realized that she's happy when Dongmyeong comes to her and she's already fell in love with him. She's falling in love again.

     Her brother told her everything about Dongmyeong. She really can't believe that he was Youngjo's childhood close friend and the thing that really make her shock is, Dongmyeong already knows her for a long time and kept his love for her into deep inside of his heart for Youngjo.

     Yes, she cried again. She really want to see him and give him another chance to express his feeling towards her. She can't find him anywhere and it disappoint her. Dongmyeong already gave up on her.

     Jihyun has become the real her again. Who is always giving people a smile and communicate with everybody.

     A month after his disappearing, she saw him standing across the road, getting ready to cross the road. She was really happy to see him again after a long time. She really want to talk with him, tell him that she really miss him.

     But, suddenly something bad happened to him.