Chapter I: The Beginning

The Universe is made up of billions of heavenly bodies living inside of it. A such creation, isn't it?

Luna is one of the best creations ever had next to the Sun and the Earth. You can't even deny the fact that she reflects almost all of the light glared by the sun to the world. That's how remarkably good and astonishing this heavenly body can do in the night sky.

The Moon is a deep silver, as if she were a rock alone in space. Like a ballerina dancing for no applause. Yet the more I look at you, you are a shining orb accompanied by the sun. Keeping close to Earth, close to reality, where you can accompany my world whenever you may.

Normally, you just rise from the east, then set in the west. Am I too, the sun, same with you? Mesmerizing and such, are you ; You are beloved and zest less.

What a glaring stare of your eyes glancing through the night. You are too good to be true, but I guess you will be forever genuine.

I am rising to see the beauty of you until the end of the moonlight. Seeing you was enough until I had the thought of blues.

Is there a chance that we can be with each other? Just in every hour, in every minute, in every second, you were going too fast, I can't catch up.

Will there be a day that I'll get to see the light and dark side of you to know the whole you? To be with you just for a matter of time?

Don't you worry because I am not in a hurry. For I know that in time, I will catch up.

For now, let this be the beginning of a new chapter for the two of us.

For a wholesome thought, my world revolves between us and it is never ending and truly dynamic.

May I ask what are your phases for?

"Luna" can be so secretive even if its almost perfect design and uniqueness, you still have some flaws or the spots that are barely visible with the naked eye. With that flaws, you are having the time to show that it was nothing and it was all a part of you and yes, it is a part of you and that what makes you prettier and beautiful than ever.

I will look at you wholeheartedly without regret, I'll say

You are the most perfect one in the world. You may have flaws but it doesn't matter. You are the living dream and the living night itself. How beautiful can you possibly be?

The phases of the moon had the purpose for the world and all of the people. Mostly you have a purpose and that is how wide and worthy your purpose are. You bring moonlight to every part of the world using the lighter/brighter side of you.

With this night of 11th November 2019, you gave me a new path by shining up your moonlight for me. A path that has been lost but then again can be seen by you. A moonlight shone between the depth of these eyes of mine is more than a chance of luck but more chance to get to know you. Fellow stars will accompany you through the night and through your struggles and never for the death of you. My rays will guide you even from afar, I will be there. During the day or the night.

Even if short, at least I had the courage to converse with you for a short period of time.

Still, you are one of the most wonderful scenery in this world.