Snow's backstory

Ok so snow died when she was 15 along with angel dust in a gun fight between them and a rival gang, angel dies protecting her and then they killed snow too.
She was a spy for her family's gang and was followed by the rival gang to were she was meeting up with angel to spill information we're they were then killed,
Snow, never killed anyone but she was linked to the murders and was the cause being a spy, that is her reason for going to hell, but it took nearly 80 years for it to be decided meaning she was in pergatory, since she died innocent , and had no blood on her hands, but being the cause of many deaths she became a spider demon/ fallen angel. Explaining her large feathered wings and red broken Halo ( in true demoness form)
Being she is a virgin she is much more conservative than her siblings and wears clothing that (as much as you can find in hell) hides her figure, a black dress with gold rings around the sleeves and bottom hem that reaches halfway past her calf and black ankle boots. She has white hair that is styled in a simple shoulder braid and pale skin , but is fairly flat chested contrast to her siblings. Her nicknames by her family are "little dove" " dove" and to her friends "snowy" or " snow"
She is very kind natured and laid back untill her friends or family are threatened or hurt. (Why alastor and snow end up having a show down😏)
She is a talented singer and often preforms in the bar, also she is lesbian but is afraid to love, and since she has a major crush on cherry bomb (like I do lol 😝) she gets a lot of shit from angel, (in the teasing way).
Anyway I think that's really all you need to know , also on my friend's request there will be husk x alastor shipping no if, ands ,or fucking buts (fucking Sue me). Anyway hope you enjoy the story and remember sinners
STAY BADASS!!!