6 .... for real

We set out to the clubs, Angie and molly leading the way, me and cherry walked behind them. It was silent between me and cherry, till she broke it " Soo when did you get down here, haven't seen you down here before?" She says glanceing towrd me. I sighed and grabbed my arm rubbing it nervously. "Well I got here about a week ago and before that I was in pergatory,for about 80 years,soooo yeah that happened". I store at the ground in front of me. She wistled "wow girl that's a long ass time". We walked a little while longer before I said "how long have you known boots for?"
She stopped for a second before laughing hysterically. " Aww man good one snow, and we've know each other for about 20-30 years." I nodded. Soon we reached to the club angel wanted to go to. It was called "the wolf den " we could hear music from inside. " Ahhhh here we are, ready to party ladies?" Angel says enthusiastically.  We responded with a chorus of yeah and let's do this. We began to walk into the bar when angel pulled me aside handing me a pink device with a button. " Here I know you'll want to experience things on your own so I'm giving you this, it's a panic button if something happens just press it and I'll come help you" he says hugging me. I nodded and headed inside. I went to the bar and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels. Popping off the cap and downing the liquor. I felt myself relax and I began to gently dance to the music. I felt amazing, I let go and let my walls tumble. But it didn't last long.......
"Hey there hot stuff how about you and I have some fun~" I turned to face the voice. An owl like demon who was twice my size said giving me a lust filled smirk.  I tried to play it off cool,
"No thank you bird dick, I happen to prefer ladies" Wich was true I am lesbian, but I'm also asexual. "Now now sweet heart, I'm sure I can make it worth your while" I started to get pissed "um how about no you four eyed, pea brained, fucking man whore" I say flashing my eyes red. He grabbed my hand roughly, he angerly said " come on babe let's have some fun tonight" he then began to drag me towrd a door. I started to panic and reached for the panic button, I pressed the button but only a small chirp came out of the device, shit the batteries must have died. We were almost at the door when a female voice called out.

LUNA'S POV
i was bored sitting by the bar when I saw an beutifull angel like demon she was being dragged by an owl like demon towrd a door and she was struggling to get out of his grasp. This pissed me the fuck off " HEY BIRD DICK GET YOUR CLAWS OFF OF HER" I GROWLED AT the demon. Fangs barred. He scoffed " and what are you gonna do about it mut"?
Oh bitch he did not just call me a mut. I stalked up to him and punched him and scratched his eye. He screeched and ran away. I looked down at the walking goddess I had helped. She looked up at me giving me a soft smile that made my heart beat speed up. " Thank you so much for helping me out I really appreciate it." She said sweetly dam it this girl turned me into a damned sap ( if you get this reference then you are bae)
" Heh no problem I hate people like that". She smiled as her cheeks dusted a light pink Wich was absolutely adorable. Then the song changed and her face lit up. I gotta felling by the Black eyed peas started playing.
I smirked and said " hey do you want to dance?"  She beamed up and nodded, we took to the floors.

NO ONES POV

the punky werewolf demoness took the fallen angel by the hand and they went out to the floor.
I've got a feeling ohohhhh, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good night,  that tonight's gonna be a real good night , breath in oooooohhhhhhhoooooooooo

Ok that's all for now , sorry for the hiatus but I'm working on it, remember to comment and vote and let me know your ideas and thoughts about the story also if you'd like I can implement your ocs into the story just send message me and I'll give you my Instagram, amino, or Twitter
As always sinners
STAY BADASS!!!!