1

Dam it's been so long, I've been floating in this void of nothing, pergatory, it was once me and my brother but we were separated when his fate was decided, mine wasn't, I've been here for I don't know how long, when finally I came in front of the scale. ( My story my way of decision)
It was pretty, it was made of marble and gold, in one basket was a fire, signifying sin and a ball of light meaning purity, and in between them on the pole was a hand print, I put my hand there and the two sides teetered untill finally stopping. They were equal. I stood confused, I thought you could only be one or the other. But I was then transported to a room in front of three podiums with people looking down at me I couldn't make out faces because of the bright light above them, I spun around ready to fight if necessary. " Hahaha, this one's got spirit" a voice that sent chills down my spine, although it was involentary ,said. I whirled around to face the voice but all I could make out was the shiloete of a man in a tophat, and bright yellow glowing eyes. I glared, if there was anything I learned in life was to never show fear, or weakness. "True, Lucifer but what to do with her" I whiped around again but I couldn't make any features out.
" Well what were her sins". A female voice said from beside the first one
This one was smooth but still had an edge that made me keep my guard up.
" Not anything cardinal, but a lot of them did lead to the death of another, so I suppose that would count as Cardinal, and all of her siblings are in hell along with her father" they began to discuss more but I chose not to listen, I assumed werever I end up I probably deserved it. Then it went quiet I looked up to the yellow eyes and held there stare. I then could make out a crooked smile. " Hmm very curious, no trace of fear or remorse." It then tilted it's face to the side questioningly. All I could do was raise my eyebrow and look at them suspiciously. " I guess it's decided then ,she was linked to a cardinal sin, so that means she is under your domain Lucifer, but still her pure heart is close to that of an Angel so I suppose she would be considered a dark or fallen angel" I heard the second male voice say. I watched the yellowed eyes as they seemed to not in agreement, then they turned there attention to me. "Well then my dear welcome to hell" it said with a cackle that would have scared the heck out of the me from 80 years ago. And the floor opened up under me as I fell into a red abyss, I screamed out of instinct but stopped and braced for inpact and on my way down I felt something on my back which turned out to be dark grey wings that faded into a lighter grey. Horns pertruded from my head. Before I could think I hit the ground and I shouted the only thing I honestly could have "FFFUUUUUCCCKKKK" that hurt, but it faded quickly, I then heard the voice of someone I had long missed " you ok toots" , my eyes shot opened "angel?" I looked up to see a white spider like demon above me there mouth dropped as they scooped me up. "SNOWY!!" he spun around with me in his arms. He then set me down. " BIG BRO" I latched onto him in a vice grips. He simply ruffles my braided hair and laughs " I can't tell you how much I've missed you dove, we're the hell have you been I thought you went to heaven?" I laughed so hard at that " what, you think my ass went to heaven, ho shit what shit are you smoking down here, and for your information I was in pergatory." He hugged me again " I'm just glad I her to see you again, Molly was heart broken when she found out you weren't down here with me, even dad and arakniss were a little upset" he said. I dusted off my dress, and looked at it, nice and conservative good, I'm not losing my virginity anytime soon.
He then took off down the road with me on his shoulders like we did when we were alive, I may have been 15 but I was a small bean. We ended up at a building, happy hotel, the sign read.
Angel took me off of his shoulders and brought me inside.
"ANGEL WERE THE HE- oh who is this" a demon with greyish violet skin and white hair with an x over her right eye.
" Oh vaggie what pleasant suprise" he grimaced. " This is my younger sister, snow, the one I told you guys about" he said, and I laid my chin on top of his head hiding behind his hair, what? I was shy " aww how adorable" another demon with blond hair and yellow eyes, like the ones I've seen before. My eyes widened and I held onto angel even tighter. She sighed " I see you've met my father then" she said with a sideways smile. I nodded
"Don't worry he can be scary but I'm not, I'm the complete opposite" she said with a big smile. I peeked up out of angel's hair a little more. My black eyes with a white pupal not as wide as before. Angel glaced up at me smirking in that brotherly sort of way.
" She was 15 when she died and she was always really shy, so don't take it personally if she doesn't take too you right away". Angel said looking at the other people, " ok angel just take her to your room while I get the one next door ready for her. Angel nodded his thanks then took me to the elevator, setting me down. He took my hand in one of his ( I have 4 more but I Don't really need them so I just don't use them or have them out. ) I stood close to him. " Hey dove, don't be scared of them they aren't going to hurt you,in fact I think you charlie and vaggie will get along." He said squeezing my hand gently. " I know Angie, but it's gonna take time for me to trust them, you know how dad raised me to not get close to anyone" I heard him hiss and his eyes became slited. His eyes softened as he looked at me. " I know little dove, and hey those wings make your nickname make sense" I extended one of them slightly and giggled "guess your right big bro.
The elevator stopped and we got out and walked to his room. It was simple ,A bed in the corner, a cabinet wardobe, a desk, and a TV. The room also had an attached bathroom. I jumped on his neatly made bed that smelled of lavender detergent, without realizing it, I started purring. Angel laughed at me " comfy there dove". I simply grumbled " you have no idea, you try floating in nothing for eighty something years and then lay on a bed this comfortable" after I said that , he sighed, getting a forlorn look and tears started to form. " I can't believe you were there for that long, all alone, how did you not loose your mind?" He said looking at me tears beginning to form. " I thought about you and molly, I watched all of the good and bad memorys we had together like when Molly decided to put me in one of her stripper dresses and it looked like a dam kimono on me because of how small I was. And when you taught me to swim in the lake by the house, and even when arakniss ran around with me on his shoulders when I was 5." Angel smiled at me. " I never lost hope Angie, cuz I knew I would see you again". I smiled at him. I then yawned, I was exhausted from the day. " Ok feathers it's time for bed" he said getting up and pulling the covers back. " Aww come on Angie I'm a 95 year old women, I don't take shit from nobody" I complained but got under the blankets anyway. " But your still 15 in my eyes toots" he said teasingly
I rolled over and wrapped the blankets around me . " Whatever, goodnight boots" I said picking on his hooker boots. He kissed my forehead and I went to sleep, this was the first sleep I've had in a long time.

Ok so how was it? Comment any suggestions and thoughts
And remember sinners
STAY BADASS!!!!