Private Wedding

I was standing at the end of the aisle and Henry was texting me.

'Why do you look so nervous?'

'What if she gets cold feet?'

'She won't! Ray she loves you. Very much.'

'I know. I know. I'm just worried!'

'Don't be. She's gorgeous. We're headed that way. Get ready!'

Putting my phone away, I faced the end of the aisle and took note of the silence. (Y/N)'s best friend was here, Charlotte, Gooch, Schwoz, and Henry was walking (Y/N) down the aisle. We decided to have a very small, private wedding.

Flashback

"(Y/N), you deserve the world. I don't care how expensive it is."

"Ray, I don't care about ow big it is. I just want to marry you."

"But, babeeeee."

"I have my dress. You have your suit. We don't need a big wedding. Come on, Ray. Don't you want to marry me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then. let's just get it done."

"Okay."

Flashback End

So, here we are and I'm standing, waiting on (Y/N) with the priest. As she came into view, I felt my heart swell and the organ started playing our song, (insert song here).

She was gorgeous. Her hair was curled and framing her face, beautifully. Her dress hugged her curves and the back was open, dipping to her waist. The front was beautifully beaded and it had two layers. The top layer was lace and the lace stayed on the top of her dress. While the second layer was silk. The beads were on the lace and it made her just more gorgeous. She had little makeup on, not that she needed it at all.

As Henry walked her down to me, I felt my breathing stop for a moment. When she got to me, I took her from Henry and thanked him, quietly.

Taking (Y/N)'s hands in mine, the world seemed to stop and I didn't want this moment to end. Before I knew it, the priest was asking for our vows. Smiling, I took out a piece of paper and started,

"(Your Full Name), the moment I set eyes on you, I knew. I had finally fallen in love. I had always heard about love. I watched my friends fall in love. I had little flings. I felt passion in passing waves. With you, it's always constant. Despite my mistakes and childish tendencies, you learned to love me. You know every secret that I have and I couldn't think of anyone else to spend my life with. I love you, so much." Looking back up at (Y/N), tears were in her eyes and I caressed her cheek, leaning forward and kissing her softly. Pulling away, I smiled down at her and she pulled out her vows, starting,

"Ray Manchester, when I met you, you were like a big child. Your eyes were the most innocent thing I've ever seen. You were charming and very straight forward. As time went on, I saw the worst parts of you and the best. I got to grow with you and you opened yourself up to me. You are still like a big child, but you are just amazing. I couldn't imagine myself marrying anyone else. I can't see myself in the future with anyone else. I love you, with everything that I have."

As her eyes met mine, I felt the tears leave my eyes and (Y/N) cried to, hearing the sniffling around us meant everyone else was crying too. As the wedding came to its end, the priest wed us and I was allowed to kiss the new, Mrs. Manchester.