Introduction

Greetings everyone! This time travel journal started out thanks to a post I saw on Instagram, I shared it with the group on Line and everyone jumped on the time wagon.   We hope you guys enjoy our adventures and if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment, who knows maybe that's how the machine determines our next location.

        -----------------------

Character Bios :   So you can get to know us a little bit better :)  p.s we wrote these about each other 

Jungkook

(More than often referred to as Kookie by Slice)

A 16 year old Moroccan with sensibilities,  who loves gummies, she has 2 cats and 1 dog. 

A practical dreamer, she's a dependable friend who finds herself in the midst of the delicious mess her friends make - and she takes them all with a heavy pinch of salt :)

Perhaps one of the few who's genuinely interested in the nature and truth of history, she's a solid friend to the mischievous Joy and has the sportsman spirit of enjoying the historical time without creating a mess.

Graeae

Our vertically gifted friend from the Caribbean is on her way to becoming a crazy cat lady at only 17 years of age ( she has 1 pet cat, but you have to start somewhere) . Her hobbies for when she is not time traveling include reading, writing , drawing and painting. She is also a fan of tall men who she likes to keep an eye out for in her adventures.

Graeae's favorite thing about time traveling is that she gets to experience events that she read about in history books and meet people that others can only dream of. 

Brend_izzy

An old woman (not a granny) who's from the United States. She adores her 2 cats a bird. She really likes to read, draw and of course sleep, when mess happens, she's asleep.

She loves fashion, mostly the historical kind of clothes as I quote " Fashion! I get to wear 'costumes' but they aren't costumes, they are everyday clothes!!!!!"  When she's moody, she likes the red colour but usually she is a green colour loving person.

Cake (sunshine)

She is a 22 (?) who acts  like 50 year old prude, she is from America with Indian heritage. She loves desserts, reading, food (but she is a vegan)

She claims to love all kinds of colours, but everyone would see that she is a combination of pink and yellow and orange just like a sunset or sunrise. She is very protective to her members and care very much about them. But she Is also very mischievous and would venture to many dangerous places that could lead her into trouble and would always be saved by joy before she turns everything into a mess. She is also known to be VERY VERY clumsy but very smart in some criteria, you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover when it comes to her.

And one thing, she is not scary when she is angry. She is literally a puppy acting angry, how is that scary ?

Joy  ( Slice's Sunshine)

This 20 year old from Indonesia is a literal ball of sunshine, and will lighten the mood no matter the situation. She doesn't have any pets but she loves all kinds of animals. Although, she will scream if she sees a bug –she hates them.

Her hobbies include drinking –is it wine? is it juice? The world may never know. She also loves singing, reading A LOT, and sleeping –she makes it very clear that she enjoys sleeping.

Her favorite colours are black, dark blue or grayish blue, dark green, dark murky green, crimson red or dark red –in that order. Don't get it mixed up!Some say she talks and acts like a dude but trust her when she says she's 100% a woman. And here's a little wild fact about her –you've got a chance with her if you look good and have charisma. 

She's the protector of the group and will kick your butt with her Kung Fu Panda skills. Her absolute Favorite thing about is the history, the food, the drinks, the weapons,the arts, the drama, all of those shits are interesting ESPECIALLY IF SHE CAN HAVE IT!All in all, she lives up to her Slice given nickname –sunshine.