chapter 7:

Don't own anything

Sorry for the long update

Anyways

City firefight operation dragon's teeth author pov:

(Starts playing)

Miyabi slices n dices legioneer mercs shedding blood shed half of the city is turned into a battlefield all ninjas  factions (except senki shu behind all this) are on high alert 222nd armored battalion had allied secretly with light faction & Hebijo.

Half of the population is evacuated successfully, miyabi burns the mercs away there gear exploded due to the immense fire as she dodges bullets as she kills them.

She wasn't alone daniel recker is back in action, two became a couple several weeks ago prior to the invasion, she doesn't fight for evil she fights for the future.

Deep down Miyabi isn't a hero like recker or bad co team she'll try to be one, recker covers her if anybody sneaks up on her with his mk17.

Recker: watch corners

Miyabi: hai (could you least call me babe)

Recker: romance aside

Miyabi: oh gomensai

Then a t90 tank rolled in front of  them miyabi threw herself on recker then a a10 hog followed by a japanese f2 fighter

(Author note: jdsf are involved)

Jdsf are thankful for the yankie's help, so f2s & phantoms are flying side by side with a10s f15s f35bs & f18s(planes appearing on b3 & 4)

Miyabi learned about warthog plane's rotary cannon soon has she heard sound of its engine her blood ran cold & pounced on recker, tank killer pilot starting shooting the tank & others near it.

The bullets hit the tank destroyed it completely followed up by a f2 jdam strike.

A10 pilot: << odin 6 - 1 target killed thanks dude >>

F2 pilot: << your very welcome searching for the next target >>

Recker felt his hand on a bountiful jugs of flesh on top of him, shot his eyes open miyabi looked at his hand on her breast, normally she would like every woman slap or hit him.

Miyabi: it felt good ~

Recker: more that later would you please

They got up looking at the scenery Miyabi was horrfied she has never been in a firefight before she's worried of her friends health.

Recker: were done hear babe i'm sorry you have to be in a firefight this is war this is what i have to live through lets go back to your friends

Mercs from the first bad co had already started war will they finished the fight before it spreads

Goodnight