Starting Fresh II

"Sir, sir, please sir! Please sir enna konjom help pannungo!" Tears falling down her slender face, a young woman clasps her small hands together, bringing them in front of her face.

"Evalavu theravu sollanum?! We are working on the case, and there is nothing more we can do! Who knows, your sister may have even ran away with a boy, we all know that happens often in households here." The man sits down, grabbing a cigarette from his desk. He couldn't have been younger than 50, his hair whitening at the roots, and parts of his scalp peeking through.

Body shaking, the woman faces the ground, thick black hair covering her face, with her arms on the table to steady herself. "My sister..." She puffs, "my sister is not that type of person." Her head strikes towards his face, her eyes emitting flames of anger, the tears drying up.

"Maybe not..." the man drags the cigarette smoke round the woman's face. "But maybe you and I can come up with a deal if you truly want your sister back." He stalks towards her and grabs her waist, blowing smoke onto her with a hungry smile. Gasping, the woman squirms out of his grip. The once powerful, fiery eyes, now filled with immense fear. "Idhu enda idam. I can do anything I want, and you cannot say a word, as I can easily throw you in for assaulting a police officer. Unless of course, you want your sister killed, or worse..." He eyes the woman's full bosom, and her slender waist rapaciously. With his voice dropping, and a bulge forming in his bottoms, he slams the young woman into the wall, pinning her wrists down. He pushes his face into the crevice of her neck, making her feel the uncomfortable scratch of his withered moustache. "Do we have a deal?" He whispers into her ear. His change of posture gives the woman an opportunity. She knees him between his legs, forcing him to double over in pain.

Taking her chance, she places her foot on his neck. What was once seen as delicate, was now capable of murder. The officer's eyes widen in shock, as he registers what had happened. "Orey oru miri - unga chapter close." She whispers solidly. She grabs a couple of disposable gloves out of her purse and gets to work, duct taping and tying the officer up. She sits him down in his chair, before taking off his socks and shoes on his left foot. Taking out a large syringe, she swiftly gives the officer a shot of air between his first and second toes. Taking a breath, she watches as his breath gets shallow, and his skin pales. "Cinema sollrathu maathiri naam mellinamanave illa. Agni devathai naangal. Unna pol ambala ellam alippom, errikavom." She speaks confidently, her eyes depicting the fire in her soul.

*Singapenne Agni Sirage Part Plays*