Author's Confession #11

Our teacher gave us a project and luckily, it was related to literature. We're tasked to create a short story in any genre. So, as a person who loves to express her feelings through the work of art, I've decided to write a story about me and the person I like the most.

For the first time in my life, I've written a story with a happier ending, unlike any other stories I made that usually causes me and my readers a temporary heart break.

"May I see?" My friend kept on asking me to let him read my masterpiece but I just kept on hiding it from him. Keeping it off limits. Though, I know that he'll eventually read it's content.

"No! I wrote this for my crush. So, he's the only one who could read this." I said as I try to fold the pile of bond papers where it was printed.

He was my number one supporter and reader on Wattpad. He usually read my works and eventually tease me on school, using the lines I wrote on my stories.

Funny to think that he was just once my reader but now the subject to my literature.

To tell you the truth, I like him. I really do. And I express it through arts, using the stories I publish online.

I know he already knew what I felt for him, yet he's just trying to act normal as much as I do. And I'm just delaying my confession because I believe in the right timing, and I want to think first.

"O' sige, kapag hindi mo binigay 'yan, hindi ko ipapabasa 'yung ginawa ko." He threatened me.

"Okay, Okay, I surrender!" I said.

"Let's trade." He said as he handed me the story he made, printed on bond papers.

I let him read the content of my written story. Funny to think that I made it for him. Using his name on it and our real life status on it.

But do you know what's funnier than that?

I made a story for him yet he made a broken story dedicated to the girl who just broke his heart.

Written on 11/11/2019 8:25-8:41 P.M