It might go right it might go wrong...

Hello I again I missed a couple of days so I've been uploading and freaking out that I'm missing them so this is part 10.

I sat there on the bed curled up looking out the window I had no emotions after that happened. Outside my door there was yelling but no banging apparently I found out the reason why they were yelling.. the boy that was guarding didn't appreciate him rapping me last night... I don't know why he was caring if he did it or not.. anyway the stars look beautiful tonight I just wish I was dead to be with around them but I'm not unfortunate..
Hour later
Some new guy comes into my room fast I just looked at him with no emotion not afraid for him to hit me. Instead he sat on the bed asking if I was okay? Okay what that's new....
Ava- I'm fine, why are you concerned?
New guy- I was forced to be here not by choice and I don't like how he did that..
Ava- oh...
New guy- my name is chad, I was wondering if you wanted to leave this place?
Ava- will you come with me?
Chad- sure I need to leave this place too..
Ava- okay I got a pack around here that I met the last time that I escaped..
Chad- I'll come get you when it's clear..
Ava- good.
I Just curled back up into the corner staring at the stars...
Ava- (Lily- god is playing games now and we gonna win.)
I just smirked at the comment...
Ava- one more try then I'm giving up..

Hello again I'm glad you have read this far... HAPPY READING!