Happy morning with a brilliant man!!

The next morning I woke up with a note on my forehead I guess he couldn't find anywhere else to put the note, anyways the note says, "good morning love I going into town to look around I'll be back shortly, plus sorry for putting the note on you forehead I couldn't find anywhere to put it. Get ready I have a surprise for you when I come back get into the dress I got you, you look cute when you sleep"
Ava- I hope this isn't every morning..
I got up putting the dress on and walking out the cabin but I froze when I saw him, chad, apparently it's costume day and he was dressed like a cop talking to the villagers. I walked up to him giving a smile with a cheeky looks, right when I got up to him a random girl hoped on his arm to where I was going to stand. I had got so mad that I almost went to find a gun to blow her head off. But instead I grabbed her arm lifted it off him and replaced it with my arm and said "thank you so so so much for keeping him busy while I was gone.." I turned my back toward her after I said that, I can tell she was mad because I felt her eyes burn through my back.
Chad- her name was Chelsea.
Ava- I'll remember that next time I see her.
Chad-that was kinda hot, but we got some where to be!
Ava- oh yeah that surprise and Also you have to make up to me for putting that note on my forehead!
Yeah I'm just saying that because I want some alone time with him at least to make him smile or blush will do. 🙃
Ava- so what are we gonna do now?
Chad- well to what I have planned for is too is a surprise but luckily it's time to go show you!
Ava- it best not be far!
Chad- don't worry it's not far.
We started walking up a hill probably not right to wear heels....
so it was a hour walk to whatever place he was taking me had me blindfolded until we got there I knew there was sand and rocks?
Soon enough he told me to take my blindfold off..
The view was more beautiful than I thought it would be...
This photo isn't mine because I have no photos of a beach on my gallery so enjoy this one!

We spent all night there looking at the sun, it was bright but still beautiful....