Chapter Seventeen

We arrived to Chicago, and we have two hours before we have to go the venue. Riley and I went to Starbucks and the guys decided to stay and play some games.
While Riley was ordering our drinks my phone rang. 'MOM' "Hello Mom, is everything okay, I haven't heard anything." "Hi Kate, this is Doctor Taylor, I'm calling you to give you some information on your brother." "Okay, is everything alright, is he okay? Can I talk to him?" "I'm really sorry Kate but, Ryan passed away last night due with something in his lung. I'm sorry about your loss." I hung up the phone, crying. Riley grabbed our coffees and walked up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry Kate." We walked back to the bus with still a hour and half left. I decided to go to my bus and go on my bunk and hide from the world. I closed the curtain and cuddles with my brother blanket he gave me a long time ago.

I cried, and cried. I didn't know what to do. I didn't get to say goodbye to him, why did I stay.

Riley POV

Kate and I went to Starbucks before the concert tonight. I started to order our drinks when Kate phone went off. She answered her phone and went outside so I figured it was something about her brother, so I asked then if they could try to hurry up on the drinks. For a second I could see Kate face all sad and I knew something was wrong. I grabbed the drinks and went by Kate. She was crying and I gave her a hug and we headed back to the bus. "I'm gonna goo to my bus" she said while crying. "Okay, I love you" She kept walking not a response back. I got on the bus, and everyone was looking at. "Are you okay, you look like you just got ran over." " No i'm not okay. Kate just heard some bad news. Her brother passes away. Kate is mad at me now because of it. She thinks that I was the one to hold her back from it." The guys just looked at me they were all speechless. "Thanks guys, shows how much you have to say. I'm going to the back room."

I went to the back room and started to write a song, about Kate and I.
Sometimes Kate gets me mad but I truly do Love her I think.
I don't know.

CONCERT

Everybody went on and soon it will be our turn. I tried talking to Kate but she won't talk to me.
We got on stage and sang. The guys wanted to try something new, so they said that they will pick 30 people to come here to ask questions. At the end they could ask. All the 30 girls that they picked came up here. 1- @riley "How is your relationship with Kate?" "Good..." I lied, I didn't know what to say. About 15 of the girls asked about Kate or relationship.

We all got on our bus and headed on to the next place. We have like 3 more places left on this tour.

Okay gonna end it here. I know this was sad/sucky but it will get better. What do you guys think about Kate & Riley?!?
Also I just published a New Fanfic:) "Dating A McDonough" please go check it out and tell me what you think if it:)