22: Kowloon's Comeback!

KOWLOON'S COMEBACK!
posted by ViViVu

         Kowloon hits us in the face with a twelve-tracked full album! YES! TWELVE! 10+2!
Their first full album is named Anima and it has two versions. Light and Dark Version (I personally like the Light version).

It's a bit rare for groups to release a full-length album on their first comeback and netizens are shook

It's a bit rare for groups to release a full-length album on their first comeback and netizens are shook. Why? These twelve songs are something you won't wanna miss. EVER!

Let's shortly introduce you to the tracks yeah?

The first track is Midnight Road. Written and composed by the vocal line and arranged by ZONE967.

The song talks about cherishing every moment because every bit of it is magical and worthwhile.

The next track is the tite track, My Pace. Again, written and produced by Kowloon's producing team, ZONE967! But, they were not alone in writing the lyrics, the songwriters of Kowloon joined them to create this song.

My Pace is fresh, yet addictive with the easy melody and beat. It talks about not to worry for taking your time. Take it slow, it's alright!~

Next up is the third track, Voices. Written by Charles and Seokwoo then produced by ZONE967.

The message of this song is prominent and clear. To not listen to the voices telling you negative things, to block them and step out of them.

My favourite track, Insomnia, is written by Suho and produced by ZONE967 with yuga&daum.