27-29: Things You Didn't Know About Aera

scroll down for the next articles!  ))

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

( O27 )
THINGS YOU DIDN'T
KNOW ABOUT AERA!
posted by ano07

AERA is this company who has a thing for red. That we all know. But what else do we know? (Well except for the fact that they house a lot of artists)

A former trainee shared his insights of the company after his experience that he was really satisfied about.

"I wanted to get an experience, but didn't really want to debut. But training under Aera actually made me want to."

O1. They have a cafeteria open only for staffs, artists and trainees under Aera. Everything is organic and the dishes are delicious!

 Everything is organic and the dishes are delicious!

O2

O2. The company has more than four buildings in its vicinity ㅡ there are SEVEN actually!

"Buildings A-C are the headquarters. Walk 15 minutes then you reach the housing area with 4 buildings. Two of the buildings are for the trainees (separately one building for each gender), the other buildings are for the debuted artists."

O3.  Aera's China based label, Red Marble, co-manages Chinese boy group Black Ace and half of the members were former trainees of Red Marble.

  Aera's China based label, Red Marble, co-manages Chinese boy group Black Ace and half of the members were former trainees of Red Marble

O4.  They donate to Red Cross, UniCef, IUCN and etc. They recently donate to Hope Bridge after the outbreak of CoVid-19 in South Korea.

O5.  Speaking of the outbreak, Aera has put the trainees and artists in the vicinities to prevent them from getting unnecessary contact from the outside. They also had a thorough check on everyone who work under Aera. So as we speak, the trainees and artists are inside Aerarea.

" They have nothing to fear about staying in Aerarea. They have everything they could ask for there. There is a park a small forest and a manmade river. The differences is just that they have to keep getting checked when going out or inside Aera's main entrance. Any other entrances are locked. "

" What about school? "

" School? Aera hired teachers to help the trainees with the schoolwork they've gotten. "

O6.  CEO Zhang is actually friendly and often goes around and checks how the trainees are doing.

O7.  CEO Lee is THAT loud CEO who would clown the artists whenever she would come across them.

O8.  The trainees have a choice of learning to write, compose or produces songs but the schedule will just be crammed.

O9.  They are very enigmatic.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COMMENTS:
ADDITION: Aera is filled
with playboys and secret
drug dealers.
(  + 2976  |  - 2  )

ㅡ  I want to know what's
inside that scary room
Muse and Vieneuss talked
about.
(  + 3197  |  - 1  )

ㅡ  what? is aera insane?
why are they locking down
the trainees? it's as if
they're trapped now!
(  + 12  |  - 310  )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

( O28 )
AERA IS PLANNING
TO DEBUT THEIR
BIGGEST GIRLGROUP YET
posted by INSaiDa

The company's long planned project, NOVASTELLA is finally coming together. CEO Lee announced that there will be 12 members within the group and 4 subunits in which they will promote under.

However, this will only work if each of those members can confirm they are active when the project profile is posted in the main book. If they don't respond, their trainees will be set to adoption and the group will not debut without an active owner.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COMMENTS:
ㅡ  that's why the member
slots in the group plans
were all filled except project
fleur.
(  + 4197  |  - 4  )

ㅡ  i'm down for a big
girl group 💁🏻‍♀️
(  + 761  |  - 1  )

ㅡ  I just hope all the girls
are active or we'll get a
Vieneuss Syndrome again.
(  + 219  |  - 3  )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

( O29 )
ARTISTS PARTICIPATING
IN GBS' LEGENDARY!
posted by 0__0whut

GBSUNIVERSE is coming out with a highly anticipated survival show for artists to compete in to form and debut the the best co-ed group!

Leone's JS, Vieneuss' Yushim and ex-idol Sin Skylar are all participating and would be more than delighted to have people's support!~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COMMENTS:
ㅡ  I mean... JS is already
in a unique co-ed group 💁🏽‍♂️
(  + 4190  |  - 20  )

ㅡ  aera sending them
talented artists oof...
i'd be scared if i was a
participant.
(  + 1997  |  - 08  )

ㅡ  SUPPORT ALL OF THEM!
(  + 31977  |  - 01  )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄