Office Tryst

"What are you doing?"

"I'm hungry," he growled, before turning to shut my office door, sliding the lock into place before facing me again.

Swallowing the saliva caught in my throat, I tried to shrug off the sudden flare of heat pooling through me. Faking nonchalance, I stood up, aiming to keep my composure while speaking.

"But, it's not even mid-morning," I reasoned meekly. "We haven't digested our breakfast yet, and-"

My last words unspoken, I melted into Gabriel as his mouth crashed against mine. He bit my bottom lip gently, making me surrender as his tongue found my own.

Dark and forbidden emotions collected at my core and I found myself being lifted onto the laminate table top behind me. Papers scattered like butterflies in flight, but I didn't care.

The window blinds rattled metallically as I grasped for purchase on the narrow ledge. I could hear movement outside my office and I gasped with apprehension, fear building that at any moment someone might open my door and find me, a wanton women giving into restricted pleasures.

"It's locked. Remember?" I heard him whisper before moving his lips to my neck, sucking a trail gently down to my somehow-unbuttoned blouse. His hand found my peaking breast and I let out a small groan of pleasure when he suckled it in his mouth. He teased the tip before biting it gently with his teeth.

"Hmmm...," I hummed against him, arching my back into him. The bulge in his pants pressed against my exposed thigh, my skirt stretching to the limit around my legs before he hastily shoved it up around my waist.

Reaching out in return, I cursed the stubborn belt buckle in my way. When it finally gave way, I found what I wanted and moved myself forward. Gabriel needed no guidance as he dove himself into me.

In a fit of grunts and groans, we pounded into one another, switching places when I insisted on giving as good as I got. I had to stifle my screams when the world around me escalated beyond reason. Gripping his muscled shoulders, I mewed into Gabriel's neck while he found his own release, sighing in fulfillment, his tongue licking my earlob gently before letting go.

It wasn't until much later that day that I realized what I'd done.

Sitting at the oblong table in our law firm's conference room, I watched in horror as Eamon discovered the hickey now sitting along Gabriel's collar line. It wasn't noticeable until Gabriel had removed his jacket at the end of the meeting. When he bent over to stretch against the swivel chair in front of him, the little cherry stain flared like a beacon, begging to be seen.

Laughing, Eamon tugged at Gabriel's shirt. "Are you kidding me? A hickey? What are you 16, Gabe? I didn't even know you were seeing someone."

I watched with suppressed mischief as Gabriel did his best not look in my direction. Feigning a bout of intense interest in the financial report before me, I coughed to divert our partner's attention.

"So, shall we review the Meadow Run account, gentleman?"