Chapter 1

A/N. Hi! This is my first fan fiction, so I'm a little nervous. A majority of this story will be in different POVs, so pay attention, because it might change in the middle of a chapter. Thanks for reading!
  -fortress_fourtris
Written in 2015, definitely cringe-worthy.

Anna's POV

I awoke, drool slipping from my mouth, my hair looking like a wreck of wind atop my tired head. I had heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Your Highness. Did I wake you?"

"Oh, no, you didn't," I said with a yawn. "I've been up for hours. Did you need something?"

"It's time for you to get ready."

"Right. Ready for what?" I asked tiredly.

"Um, your coronation, Princess."

"Of course. My corneration." Obviously, I'm slow at waking up. I glanced over at a corner of my room, where a beautiful green dress for that day was sitting on a stand. I gasped. "It's coronation day!"

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. After I did my hair and makeup, I ran outside to greet the visitors.

My name is Anna Arendelle, and I am the future queen of Arendelle. I have- sorry, I had- an older sister named Elsa. She and I were really close when we were little, but something happened, and she ran off. She has basically hated Arens ever since, but no one remembered why. Though, I had heard rumors that she is planning her revenge or something. For some reason, I didn't believe those rumors.

As I was walking, too caught up in my own thoughts, I bumped into someone. "Hey!"

He caught me just before I fell. He was about six inches taller than me with gorgeous reddish-brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"Hey..."

"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" he asked. He seemed concerned.

I cleared my throat. "Uh, no. No, I'm fine. Great, actually."

"Oh, thank goodness." Wow, he's cute, I thought.

We stood there, staring at each other for a moment. Suddenly, we both came back to the present.

"Oh, uh, Prince Hans of the Southern Aisles." He bowed his head a bit. So cute!

"Princess Anna of Arendelle," I said, doing the same.

"Princess?" He knelt. "My lady."

His apparently restless horse bumped into us. I fell, with him on top of me.

"This is awkward. Not that you're awkward. It's just, we're... I'm awkward. You're gorgeous. Wait, what?"

He laughed, and helped me up. I laughed with him. We stared at each other again. I sighed.

"I have to go. I need to fix myself up for the coronation."

He smiled. "Alright. But between you and me, you already look perfect."

I blushed. "Thank you. See you at the party?"

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it!"

I smiled at him again, then I ran off to redo my hair and makeup. I was still blushing. I think I like him.

A/N. I am going to give you a little background info so you're not confused later.
Anna's parents still died like in the movie (sorry)
Since Elsa was never around, the gates were always open.
There will not be an Olaf
Jack Frost will appear soon!

Let me know what you think! Make sure you vote and comment.
-fortress_fourtris