This House Is Amazing!

**** Hey! You get an update! Whoop! I am writing a new fabric @Candyplier.The song I listened to while making this is to the side. I love ya!***

Hermione's POV

The pregnancy symptoms are kicking in. Today I ate pickles and nutella. I didn't even like it and I still wanted it.

Today I'm going to my first and last appointment. The baby is due in about 3 days. I'm really excited. Plus, the house is huge.

It has 5 bedrooms, each customizable. Technically 6, if you include the master. Each room has a bathroom.

The master room has a sandy white and blue theme. There is a walk in closet full of clothes. There are different sections each for a type of clothing (cloaks, fancy, muggle etc.).

The bathroom has a shower and a bathtub, with double sinks

The kitchen has sandy white appliances and a soft yellowish granite. It is connected to a dining room that has a long table in the middle. It could probably fit 40 people!

The living room is a normal living area, though it has a view of the beach. A flat screen with almost 500 channels is on the wall, and various quotes. Underneath is a gaming table with all electronics. I'm the middle is a picture of Severus and I.

~*~

The ride to St Mungo's was quiet. When we got there I saw Ginny and Harry. Looks like they're having another kid. I stray away from Sev as he fills out paperwork.

Harry sees me approach and glares. I look at Ginny who is doing the same.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know you-" I was cutoff with a huge hug. I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Love is love. It might take everyone else a little bit. Just wait, as it is all we can do," Ginny and Harry smile.

"Congratulations!" I say looking at her stomach. It is about the same size as mine.

"Thanks! It's little Albus Severus," Harry says with a proud smile.

"Mione, its time," Severus states. I nod. " You will wait won't you?"

"We are going to The Burrow. You are too. We are gonna make everyone forgive you!" Ginny says likes it is her life goal.

They apparated and we head into the office.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

*You thought I was actually going to let you know this chapter. I'm to mean of an author to do that. You will know next chapter alright! Hermione can't draw is from Tessa Netting's Hello Harry Potter parody. It is also in A Very Potter Sequel. So yeah. It is a kinda dedication to @gothicdemons. Coolios! Bye!**