Chapter 2

After swirling around through the vortex for a couple minutes, the gang soon landed in Arendelle, right outside the castle gates. 

"We made it!" Brock said. 

The adventure kids saw that it was summer here in Arendelle again and it all seemed normal. Unlike last summer when Elsa accidentally froze everything with her powers. 

The gang walked up to the gates and opened them, entering the castle courtyard. That's where they found Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven hard at work, getting everything ready for Anna's birthday party. 

"Elsa! Guys!" David called out to them, getting their attention. 

Elsa and the rest of the gang turned to see their friends, surprised that they were here so early but glad that they had made it. 

"Hi, everyone!" Kali smiled as Elsa and the others approached them, reuniting with their friends. 

"You guys sure are early" Kristoff mentioned to the group. 

The kids then bowed before Elsa once they saw her. "Your majesty" they all said to the ice queen. 

Elsa chuckled lightly. "Oh, you guys, please, I've told you, just call me Elsa" 

"Alright... Queen Elsa" Jacob smirked. The rest of the gang all chuckled to that. 

"Hi guys!" Olaf then came running to the adventure kids and greeted them all with hugs. "Warm hugs for everyone!" 

Kali and the others smiled, giving the goofy little snowman warm hugs in return. 

"Say, where are your other friends?" Kristoff then asked the gang, noticing they weren't here.  

"Oh, you mean Hira, Hiroko and Garator?" Kali asked, before explaining they were busy doing others things currently. 

Hira, Hiroko and Garator were three of Kali's other good friends, plus honorary adventure kids. 

"Well, thank you all for coming" Elsa smiled to the gang. "We're so glad you all could make it" 

"Are you kidding? It's Anna's birthday!" David replied. 

"Yeah, Anna's birthday!" The twins cheered before asking Elsa where Anna was since they didn't see the feisty red haired princess anywhere and they really wanted to see her. 

"She's still sleeping" Elsa replied, promising they'd see her after they got everything ready for the party.  

Elsa explained to the gang that she had been preparing this special surprise birthday party for weeks. Elsa really wanted to make this day perfect, in hope to mend her broken bond with her little sister due to their separation all those painful years. 

"Speaking of which..." Cynthia said, before taking out the dress she had made for Anna and handed it to Elsa. 

"Oh, Cynthia, thank you" Elsa smiled, taking the dress. "I just know Anna's gonna love it"

"We still have quite a bit of work to do to get this party ready" Elsa then told the gang. 

"We're ready to help" The adventure kids said to the ice queen, then cheered. 

"Let's do this!" Brock said before putting on some shades like a boss. 

The kids helped Elsa and the others finish getting everything ready for Anna's party. 

"Wow, the place looks great" Ann looked around in amazement once everything was about ready. 

"I'll say" Teeders added.