Chapter 4

Kali, Teeders and David couldn't hold the doors back any longer, and the doors bursted open as a whole swarm of tiny snowmen flooded out into the courtyard. 

The snowmen continued creating a huge mess while the gang was hopeless to stop them. 

"I got em! I got em!" Sven chased a few snowmen, before ramming into a block of ice and got his tongue stuck to it. "I don't got em"

"BACK! BACK YOU SAVAGES!" Cynthia warned the tiny snowmen while poking a broom at them, but soon had to fall back with the others and ended up throwing the broom in the swarm of monstrous snowmen. 

"What do we do?!" Ann panicked, before she turned back to see her twin brother overthrown by a horde of tiny snowmen and knocked to the ground, tickling him. 

"BROCK!" She cried out. 

"No! Save yourselves!" Brock told them, before they couldn't see him under the pile of snowmen anymore. 

"They're too many of them!" David cried, now running away from the swarm of tiny snowmen. 

"They're unstoppable!" Cynthia added. 

The snowmen then got a hold of the cake and kept it out of the gang's reach, none of them could get it back even if they tried. 

"Oh no, THE CAKE!" Teeders and the others gasped. 

It was absolute chaos as the gang didn't know what else to do. Elsa and Anna would be coming back any minute for the party and the place was a mess. 

Kali couldn't take this anymore, and at the top of her lungs, she shouted. 

"ENOUGH!!!" 

Everyone suddenly froze and fell silent for the tomboy's sudden outburst, and strangely, the little snowmen all stopped in their tracks too. 

"Umm... Okay" Kali said awkwardly to seeing that, thinking for a second. 

The tomboy soon started testing out at directing the little snowmen to see if they'd follow her every command. Which surprisingly, they did. 

"Stay. Sit. Roll over. Heel" Kali gave the snowmen all these commands which they all followed perfectly. 

"Now drop the cake" Kali ordered. And just like that, the snowmen dropped the cake, much to the rest of the gang's shock. 

"Are you serious?" Cynthia couldn't believe this, while the rest of the gang mostly watched with gaping mouths.  

Kali then got an idea and gave the little snowmen a new command. The snowmen got straight to work and soon everything was cleaned up and perfect again. 

Everyone was now ready for the party. And just in time too, as Elsa and Anna were just starting to come back to the castle. 

"Places everyone!" Kali directed everyone. 

Elsa was sad, thinking that she had ruined Anna's birthday yet again. But Anna assured her sister didn't ruin anything and suggested they'd just get her to bed. 

Anna opened the gate, just as everyone in the courtyard froze, then all shouted out... 

"SURPRISE!!" 

"WOW!" Anna sounded amazed as she saw the gang with their special surprise party for her. 

Elsa's wow was more like a 'definitely wasn't expecting that' and sounded weaker as she had gotten worse from her cold. 

"We're making today a perfect day for you~" Everyone began singing Anna's birthday song, while the adventure kids picked her up and brought her over.