Kapitel drei: Wunder

When we got home I went upstairs threw off my gas mask and biohazard suit and began research on my project for Mr. Bixel, compound nouns could wait. As I was researching I was amazed at what I found, it was crazy all these festivals, traveling everywhere, people wearing swimsuits, I've never swum the water is too contaminated. I knew life was different then but it was crazy I could never imagine how much the world could have changed, one war, had just ended took everything humans had built and made. Things that took years to develop, things to make warfare easier to win and make the users victories, it had all backfired, instead of earning everything they lost all of it. Too much power in one place and we were the ones that didn't get mixed up in the fray. The main world powers all against each other. With so much knowledge and power. It didn't surprise me that this was the last war. The one that ended everything humankind had ever known. I had to close my computer it was too much to take in. I got a face time call from Marcus and Leonardo, they asked me if I wanted to go to the park. I agreed and quickly got dressed into my biohazard suit and my gas mask, obviously, I changed the filter though and ran out the door to meet up with Leonardo and Marco. I wonder what people back then would talk about with their friends when they met up with them.