Halloween

It was finally Halloween, one of your favorite holidays. Since your parents were working later than normal you and Steve could go out trick or treating. You had told Steve what trick or treating was and you even got a cute costume. Right now you were helping him get his half of the costume on.

"What are we going to be?" Steve asked you curiously.

"An Oreo cookie." You said as you adjusted his costume.

"Do you have the pillow cases?" He asked you.

"Yep, now lets go." You said as you both went outside.

You both went the the garage and you opened the door. Since Steve was using his holoform he was going to drive to the nearest town. On the way there you could tell that he was exited. When you both arrived in the nearest town Steve found a place to park his alt mode. Then you and his holoform got out of his alt mode and walked to the nearest house.

Steve knocked on the door and a young woman answered. 

"Trick or treat." You and Steve said in sync.

"Aren't you a little old to be trick or treating?" The woman asked you and Steve.

"You're never too old for candy." You said.

"Okay, fair enough." The woman said as she put some candy in you and Steve's pillow cases.

After the first house you and Steve visited several other houses. At one house you and Steve both got one full sized candy bar. By the end of the evening you both had plenty of candy. On the way home Steve was super happy that you had invited him to go trick or treating with you.