(Movie) Steven x reader 🍋

(I'm a beginner writer. So sorry if it sucks!!! Truly sorry!!) (the artwork above DEFINITELY is not mine).
It was 7:45 A.M,and you were just opening your beautiful eyes. The sun elegantly streamed light beams into the bedroom. You yawned and got up to do your usual morning routine. Then when you were done, you heard your phone vibrate. Being the curious person you are (so sorry of you are not) you looked at it. It was a text from Steven. "Good Morning Y/N, come to my place.Being a nice person, you said Yes. Then, after getting fully ready, you locked your door and headed to Stevens place. (The gems are out doing something for a couple of weeks so it's just you and Steven.)

When you got to his house the door was slightly ajar, so you walked into it very slowly. The lights were low and there were red peony petals and candles everywhere.(this is where the lemon starts so if you don't like sexual content either don't read this or skip this chapter) next thing you know, there are arms around your waist and lips biting and kissing your neck. "Do you like the way I set this up Y/N?" He says huskily. You slowly nodded your head yes.Steven then picked you up bridal style and carried you strait to his room. He straddled you on the bed and went for your neck again.

Your hands immediately started rubbing his back. Soon you start to feel some tugging at your jeans and shirt. So you quickly take those off. "Wow Y/N, you're beautiful." You blush and say thanks. Steven wanted it to be fair so he stripped into his boxers. You blush at the tent in his boxers. ( OMG 😲 I cant believe I just typed that!) Steven saw you staring and smirked. "Like what you see Y/N?" You looked away quickly to hide your blush. Steven crawled over to you and put a finger under your chin and lifted your face up. Then he kissed you. You eagerly kiss back. He then looked at your chest and you skillfully unclaimed your bra from the back. He looked at it with stars in his eyes. Then looked to you for approval. You gave him a reassuring look. You moaned as he played with your breast. When He was done with those he spread your legs.

A couple seconds later you feel air in between your legs. You shiver for a good minute before you feel something warm and wet licking your inner walls. You moan succumbing to the feelings of being "eaten out". You soon feel a finger being inserted. Then two. Then three. A couple minutes later you release all over Stevens fingers. He removes his fingers and lick them. "Delicious". You blush at his words. Next he took of his boxers and lined himself up with your entrance. You ready Y/N?" You shrugged. "As ready as I'll ever be.

At first he went in and out slowly. (You're not a virgin in this story sorry.) But then he created a pace. Gradually going faster. All that could be heard in the room was skin against skin and moans. First you climaxed, and a few minutes later, filling you with his warm seed. Steven covered you and himself up with a blanket. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Steven." (Welp, that was my first Lemon EVER. And I got some ideas from other authors so I give them full credit for those. This was NOT originally gonna be a lemon, but AsiaLegs2019 sent me a request and I just couldn't turn it down.So tell me how I did and remember, I'm always down for request!!! 😃.)

Also three things guys
1. Yes I wrote this on paper today originally, but this is a little different and more detailed than the original.
2. I was gonna put rose petals, but that sounded controversial. So yeah.
3. Sorry if Steven is OOC
Anyway, I hoped you liked it!!!!