Let's be "good" friends

During lunch, they talked about themselves to get to know each other. Now Cyrus knows that Tom is 16 years old he is a sophomore, he is a bookworm ( but nobody knows), he likes music, likes to see all kinds of movies. And Tom knows that Cyrus is 14 years old, he is a little bit of a nerd and knows all of his drama of being gay and then liking Tj.
C: so.....Tom are you dating someone?
T: *sigh* you see... Cyrus, I am not the kind of guy that likes relationships more like no string attached
C: good to know, because I definitely don't want a relationship or crush right now.
T: I know it is kinda soon, but do you wanna come to my house?..
C: em...( I have just met this guy, should I go to his house or not?... Screw it! He is hot and I am going to forget about Tj) Sure!

At his house
They were watching call me by your name, (something that Cyrus shouldn't be seeing but right know he didn't care) when the sex scenes came Cyrus was a little flustered but he didn't care. And all that Tom was thinking was how cute Cyrus looked.
⚠️⚠️slight smut
At the credits, Tom and Cyrus were kissing. But that became into a making out session. This was not something Cyrus was accustomed to, but he surely wasn't showing any kind of discomfort.
The making out became more heated and now Cyrus was sitting on Tom's lap while playing with his hair, and Tom moved his hands from Cyrus' waist to his hips. Their tongues were dancing with each other, but after a while Cyrus separated himself
C: Tom, this is the first time I am doing things like this and I don't know what to do
T: don't worry babyboy I will guide you all the way
C:(smirking) thank you Daddy, *while harshly grinding against Tom*
T:(groan) hmm let's begin babyboy

The night went on and let just say that it didn't look like it was Cyrus first time.