21:One month into fame.

1 month ahead February 19th.
8 months until shit hits the fan.
"Cage fighter Clayton Walker takes home another Victory"The news reader says on TV.
I rolled my eyes
Me and Clayton barely communicated now.
He walks in and I look at him.
"Hi"I say and he continues walking and I throw the Remote and Aleida stares at me and Hailie rubs my shoulder.
I began to cry and Aleida got mad and went into our room presumably to Lecture him.
Aleida's PoV:
Seeing her like that lit my insides alight with anger,I stormed in and closed the door staring at him.
"What?"He says.
"You ignored her."I say.
"I didn't mean too I just have more on my mind right now."He says making excuses.
"She was here before all this cage fighting bullshit?She's your priority she's sacrificed plenty for you,The girl is crying because you show no interest from what I know you haven't had sex in weeks because you're never here,She misses you."I say and thump him in the head.
"Right and your point is?"He says.
"You're really getting like this eh?You are fucking Loca Clayton you are so lucky so have her,for her to even trust you?She loves you to pieces!Be her fucking boyfriend you little puta"I say and thump him again.
"I'm too busy."He says.
"You will never be too busy for someone who matters,If you love her you will do the right thing and take care of her before she finds someone who will and there's plenty of men who'll do that,She's giving her all for you who's out there comforting her?My 16 year old sister,Pull your finger out your ass Clayton!"I shout and boot him then leave.
Blair's PoV:
I walk into our room and he didn't speak to me,He was mad at Aleida because she's had a go at him and I don't blame her.
I got in bed and cried to myself.
I felt him get in next to me and face the other way.
I wake up and get ready for work and leave without a word which Aleida notices because she rings while I'm driving.
"Did he speak to you?"She asks.
"No he faced the other way in bed and let me cry myself to sleep."I reply.
We chat until I get to work and zack notices my sadness.
"What's wrong."He asks and I slump against the wall.
"Clayton isn't speaking to me,he's so caught up in fighting we don't do anything anymore he doesn't touch me or even acknowledge me."I say and cry.
Zack slumps next to me and puts his arm around me.
"He's just being selfish OK?He will realise soon."Zack says.
Clayton's PoV:
I hear her crying from around the corner,I edged round the door and listened.
"And if doesn't?I love him so much,I won't be able to live without him."She cries.
"I know okay?Just please calm down its not worth getting upset over if he wants to treat you like that let him."Zack says and I agreed with him,He was right,I'm selfish and she shouldn't waste her tears.
"I just really want him to love me again."She cries and it hits me.
"That's what was hurting her,The sense of someone not caring when they've promised.
She gets up goes to the bathroom and I walk in and Zack's eyes light with fury.
"What the fuck are you doing to that girl?"He shouts and pushes me up against the wall.
"It's why I'm here,Im going to fix it."I say.
"If you hurt her Mate I swear I'll shove this wrench so far up your arse it'll come out your nose."He says and lets go.
She walks out and can barely look at me.
"Im sorry."I say.
(8 months on the police interview.)
"Do you think your son is abusive?"They ask me.
"My son Clayton is a sweetheart why would he wanna hit anyone?Or kill anyone as a matter of a fact."I say.
PRESENT TIME.
"I can't accept that right now,You really don't get how it feels to be ignored for weeks!"She says stood outside with me.
"I know I have no excuse and I'm sorry I really am."I say and try touch her arm but she flicks me away.
"What else do you want me to do Blair?"I ask.
"I thought you were cheating,Or you didn't love me anymore,I was so scared Clayton!"She says and shoves me crying.
I hug her and force her to stay.
"I'm sorry,I do love you,and I only have eyes for you okay?"I reply and she doesn't say anything.
"We can have a night in together if you want?Watch a movie and have dinner?Like the first time we..you know."I say.
"I love you so much."She says still not looking up at me.
7 months ahead before the investigation.(Blair's PoV)
"I TOLD YOU I DID NOTHING BLAIR!"He screams at me.
"THEN IS EVERY MEDIA UNDER THE FUCKING SON REPORTING ME EVERYWHERE I GO?"I shout back.
"HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW?"he booms back.
"You don't pay attention to me,You barely look at me,and once again were fighting over it,and for what because you wanted to be a shitty cage fighter."I whisper and he grabs me and shoves me against the wall and thumps it next to me.
Present time.