22:We're okay,really.

I took her home after work and we watched a movie like I said and had dinner which got interrupted by Aleida arguing with Charlie over him leaving socks on the floor.

I stood in the bedroom as she folded some laundry and I took it out of her hands and kissed her.
She put the other stuff down and wrapped both of her arms around my neck and jumped up,I had both my hands on her ass supporting her.
I placed her on the bed crawling up to her,Both her hands were on my chest and mine were either side of her holding myself up.
I kissed her neck making sure I left marks,Marking her showing her I did love her,She moaned softly,Both hands on my arms.
She lofted my top over her head I did the same with her as well as disposing of her bra and throwing it somewhere.
I slowly kissed around her tits and down her stomach which was her weakness,Sucking her stomach in as I kissed her.
I kicked both my shoes off as I kissed down her body.
When I reached her underwear she was soaking wet,I rubbed the outside and she instantly began moaning at my touch,I took them off of her and kissed her throbbing heat then began licking and Sucking,she wined grabbing one of my shoulders and the other hand in my hair.
she orgasmed and I kissed back up to her face leaving hickeys along the way.
She pulled my shorts down with her feet.
"I want you inside me right now,I want you to cum inside me."she said making me harder if that was possible.
I pushed myself inside slowly and she gasped and her fingernails were immediately glued to my back as I slowly thrusted in and out,"harder."she moaned,I did as I was told and it resulted in her getting a lot louder and more rough,I could feel her scratching my back but God I loved it.
"I'm gonna"She says and I nod meaning the same.
She came and I continued and came inside her then fell next to her.
"God I fucking missed this for 2 weeks."She chuckled.
I laughed and we showered.
8 months before the investigation.
Blair's PoV:
"Fuck,my thighs hurt."I wine.
"You did just ride my for ten minutes without a break,I'm proud of you."Clayton chuckles.
I try stand up but my legs had no go in them.
I get dressed and go into the lounge and Aleida looks up at me from her phone.
"What was all that noise and why are you walking like a penguin."She asks.
"He was helping me do thigh work outs because I got me some meaty legs."I say.
"My legs are bigger than yours,You shitty liar."She laughs.
March 17th,7 months before the interview.
We were a lot better now,And Clayton was on the sport news nearly every other day for winning fights.
Me and Aleida hadn't spoke much,She wasn't speaking to anyone Charlie was confused and it seemed hailie knew something.
I stopped her in her room and closed the door.
"What's happening with Aleida."I say and she widens her eyes.
"I don't wanna say anything incase she didn't want anyone to know I found out by accident."She replies.
"Found out what?I won't say you said anything."I say to her.
"She's pregnant and she doesn't know how anyone is gonna react."Hailie says.
"Thank you."I say and leave and walk into Aleida's room closing the door.
"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"I ask.
She just looks at me and sighs.
"I don't know what to do."She says holding her head in her hands.
"I can't help you if you don't tell me."I reply.
"I'm pregnant."She says and I try act like Hailie didn't tell me.
"Have you told Charlie?"I say and sit down in front of her on the bed.
"No,I'm 19,He's 21,what if he thinks it's too early and ditches."She replies.
"Charlie isn't like that,Obviously he wouldn't be thrilled if he did think it was too early but he wouldn't run,He'd make it work."I say.
I hear the door open assuming it's Charlie and Clayton coming back from the gym.
"Look you can tell him or i will for you?Or we both can?Either way I'm here for you."I say,"I want you with me."She says.
"Okay."I say and Charlie walks in.
"Charlie,Can you close the door I need to tell you something."Aleida asks him and he does so.
"What's up and why is my sister here that means it is serious."He says and I just state at him.
"I'm pregnant."Aleida says and I was suprised at how quickly she came out with it.
Charlie's eyes widened and he laughed.
"You're joking."He says.
"No I'm not Charlie."She says and he sees the seriousness in her.
"How far?"He asks.
"Few weeks,I need to know if you're gonna stick around."she says.
"Of course I am."He says and kisses her.
I leave when I know they're both ok and Clayton was watching me.
"What happened?"He asks.
"Aleida's pregnant."I say.
He raises his eyebrows and nods.
"Can I get you pregnant?"He chuckles.
"No thanks I'm too young."I reply and go into the fridge for a drink.
"I'm not serious jeez,you're on birth control anyway so it's impossible."He says.
"Its not impossible."I reply.
"Okay slim chance."He says and I laugh.